Christie Helene screwed me ... would not sell me a dress!

Christie Helene is a manufacturer of fine children's wear (to bad there people skills as not fine) ...communion and flower-girl dresses.... they would not help me after a store screwed up on my daughters $850.00 dress. They told me that I could not order the dress directly from them because there were other stores that carried there dresses and that was there policy. I then found another dress shop about an hour away from the one that screwed up my daughter communion dress and the lady at this little shop was as sweet and nice as can be. She had some pass style dresses from this manufacturer but not the one I wanted and said that she would call Christie Helene and see if they would make the dress in time. They told her no because she was to close to the other store. Have you ever heard of such a thing? First of all the two stores are more than 40 minutes apart in two different counties. So I found a seamstress through a friend of a friend and copied the dress from Christie Helene ... to the lady from the dress shop Thank you .... and she had beautiful dresses just not the one my daughter had her heart set on.

They CAN'T help you they can only refer you to the shops they WHOLESALE to. If they start selling their own dresses one at a time.

No one will buy from them for their shops! Store owners purchase hundreds of dresses per season. They are not set up to cater to customers one at a time. Try to understand.

They did not screw you, they refereed you to one of the shops they do business with who is capable of catering to your needs one on one style. Stop crying!

ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article