Unsubscribe

I received notice about renewing. I clicked on the click here if you dont wish to subscribe button, but it did not work. I tried this several times in several ways. I also tried to send emails to you guys five times and it would not let me send an email to you. I dont know whats going on I feel like Im getting ripped off now. My name is Candy Moses, 909-913-****. Please call me as soon as possible I am upset right now, and below youre asking me to rate your company. This is not a good time for me to rate your company until my issue is resolved.

User's recommendation: Possibly.

Preferred solution
Unsubscribe.

CC apparently sold my email to spammers

I signed up for a free trial with a unique email from one of my domains. A at that time, they offered a free extension if you referred someone else. I did that for about a half dozen friends over time. When my time ran out, I got several emails asking me to subscribe. I didn't. Then I got a VERY rude email from one of their employees, saying I'd used the referral option, but none of them signed up, so I must have been abusing the offer. Then, a few months later, I started getting HUNDREDS of spams sent to that email address (one that was never used for anything but signing up with them) all of my friends told me the same thing happened with them. It as pretty obvious someone at CC sold or gave our emails to a spammer. It's been a few years now, and I still get THOUSANDS of spams to that one CC used address. Very "unChristian" thing of that employee to do... Makes me suspect it's all about money, and the only Christian thing about it is finding a market...

Same thing. Created a unique email for that site.

After my free trial ran out, got some emails asking me to join. I didn't. Not long after that, I started getting hundreds of spams sent to that address.

Never used that email address anywhere but Christiancafe.com. Makes you wonder about their integrity.

San Antonio, Texas

Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Bad service from Christiancafe.com

After signing up for a "free trial" account on christiancafe.com I received numerous spam emails from them such as "Today is the last day to take advantage of the savings before the prices go back up on 3, 6, 12 months." So one day I responded back stating I wasn't interested in signing up for one of their "specials" going on. When I logged on my account was deleted. I asked why it was they stated because they thought I wasn't interested. Exactly what gives them the right to wrongfully assume that I don't wanna be a member when in reality I wasn't interested in wasting my money on their "dating website" seeing that they dispensed plenty of free trial periods. If they don't want people using the website for free then maybe they should stop being desperate when providing all these free communication periods. The staff was unapologetic, unsympathetic, tried to blow it off by saying they'll let me sign up for another one when they've already put a bad taste in my mouth once. Not a good way to keep customers happy.

I agree with Jon Doe, just because someone owns a website doesn't mean it gives them right to remove who ever they want without rhyme or reason. Don't know what bug is crawling up Apollyn's anis, then again what does he know?

So you respond that you are not interested in 'signing up for one of their specials'...but get upset when they delete your account?

If you want to take advantage of the free time they occasionally provide, I think putting up with sign up request is entirely reasonable.

You want your cake and eat it too. You are clearly in the wrong and have the gall to play victim.

Looks to me like you got your wish. I'm sure there are other dating sites that you can use for free...but don't forget to complain if they send reminders about signing up!

@PissedConsumer555043

I don't know why anyone would pay to use that rubbish site. I used it for a week with the free trial and when I decided I didn't want to be a part of it I had to request twice and send an email to have my profile deleted and as soon as my profile was removed, my email address started sending spam to all my contacts.

Coincidence? I don't think so as this was the only sight I have signed up for using this email address..

Apollyon, no wonder your site is failing..

Remember, you reap what you sow... lol :) :x

#622036
@PissedConsumer621429

Ha ha, good one zzzzz :zzz

View more comments (3)
Chicago, Illinois

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article