Moving company lost my diamond bracelet and other items in my move from Rainbow Springs to Spruce Creek Preserve

I put my Diamond bracelet (valued $888) and my Seiko Alaska Gold Nugget watch in special boxes in my jewelry cabinet for my move from Rainbow Springs to Spruce Creek Preserve in April 2016. The boxes were empty when my furniture was delivered in May. I purposely looked for them to check on them and the boxes were there but they were empty. Also I 'm still missing other things, such as the garage door opener for the new owners of 9065 SW 209th Circle. I've been patiently calling the Christian Movers Company since April, 2016 asking for my missing Mixer, Crock Pot, Blender and other miscelleneous kitchen items, like silverware. I've had to purchase all the above items and numerous other items that were supposedly packed items. I've sent the purchase receipts to the relocation specialist, Tammy. To date October 13, 2016, I have received no communication from anyone at Christian Movers. Is there anything you can do about this situation? Jeanne Tridle 11643 SW 137th Loop Dunnellon, Fl 34432 Phone # 352-237-****
ID
Marion County, Florida
Service
Christian Movers Moving Service
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article