Christian city assisted living in union city georgia

Assisted living facility is the worst , my brother thought it would be best to relocated mom here . Mom has been there since xmas and this place is the worst . One afternoon mom was left stranded in her chair after an aide placed her walker across the room where she could not reach it , unable to go to the bathroom . Nasty aides with attitudes . Unable to get any kind on pain meds when needed . This place has not answered any of my phone calls or messages or emails . this is a business not a caring facility . I urge everyone to get their loved ones out of here ! I can go on and on about the lack of care my mom gets , her last days will not be the best while she is here ...

wow. I can understand the pain you are in over the loss of your mom, but I've read your reviews and you are really a bitter negative person.

i noticed a similarity with your other posts - nasty, unresponsive, poor customer service, etc...sometimes resolutions can be reached by communication without belligerence and nastiness. you seem to adore your mom, and hence, i would guess to say she had tried to teach you that you get more with sugar than you do vinegar.

God bless your mom. I will keep you in my prayers.

When a person is in a hospital, nursing home, etc. all medications are administrated on a time schedule, not when the patient thinks they need them.

I have a sister that has been in a nursing home for about five years and used to complain that the doctor for the facility had decreased her pain medication. When she was in her own home she was over medicating herself with pain medication, and her doctor let her do it.

The moral of this story is while she was over medicating herself she was always complaining about how much pain she was in, and since being in the nursing home on decreased pain medication she is no longer complaining about all her pain.

View more comments (1)
ID
Hicksville, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article