They sell fakes and bad merchandise and claim its real

I purchased "designer" shoes from this site and when they arrived, they are not only obviously a fake but a bad fake and 2 sizes too small from what they claim. They refused to even discuss it with me and never responded to my e-mails. I understand when the stores policy is non returnable, but when they claim that their products are real and they are fakes its a different story. I am furious and there is nothing that I can do except warn other people never ever shop at ChristabellesCloset.com They are absolute *** and despicable people who lie and cheat to get a few bucks

I ordered two blouses from Christabelle's Closet and the size was stated as small-medium not xxsmall petite but they were obvioiusly junior sizes, I was not able to button even one button. I resorted to taking out darts and moving over buttons but after wearing them a couple of times - tossed them out. This was about two years ago, and although I love the clothing here, I will never order here again!

ID
#204831 Review #204831 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Loss

About

Summary

Christabelle’s Closet is an online designer resale boutique. The store started in 2004. The assortment of Christabelle’s Closet includes accessories (scarves, hats, sunglasses, jewelry), bags, casual wear (jeans, T-shirts, tanks), shoes (boots, sandals, wedges), dresses, separates (tops, skirts, pants, blazer, suits, shirts), celebrity owned items, vintage clothes, bridal gowns, and many more products. If you are looking for high quality and stylish apparels and accessories, Christabelle’s Closet is one of the best stores to choose. Millions of customers have already made sure Christabelle’s Closet is worth dealing with. Exceptional customer service and competitive prices are the main benefits of Christabelle’s Closet.

Christabelles Closet reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article