Junior Reviewer

CHRIS BRENNAN MMA FIGHTER

He grew up in OC where he / his dad did painting......... and were less than ethical with folks!!!! One guy says 'truusting Chris brenna cost him 2000$' maybe hes cleaned up his act since the 1990s.....I dunno Chris Brennan Update from his posting: Hey guys it's been a long time since I have added anything to my news page. I have been very busy training athletes in various sports but mainly motocross. I have a fight scheduled for June 12th is Guam and I hope it pans out because I have had a few pretty big named fighters turn down fights with me. I will also be out at my brothers school the week of the May 16th training and doing a seminar. Check it out if you get a chance www.tricentermma.com Anyway just wanted to give an update to those interested.
ID
Santa Monica, California
Loss
$2000

About

Summary

Chris Brennan was born in Compton, California in October 12, 1971. He is an American mixed martial artist. The sportsman competes in the Lightweight division. He fought for major MMA promotions--UFC, Pride, King of the Cage and Shooto. Chris Brennan was two-time King of the Cage Middleweight Champion and one of 18 fighters to compete in the -77 kg division at the ADCC Submission Wrestling World Championships in 2005. His years active are from 1996 to 2009 and from 2012 till present. Brennan was also the founder of Nogi Industries, which is a Mixed Martial Arts clothing company.

Chris Brennan reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article