4 Link Brackets

Chris Alstons Chassisworks - 4 Link Brackets
On, January, 14 2019 I sent an email to Mike Weddle– Senior Sales Tech. I also copied his Tech support @ Chris Alston's Chassisworks asking if he or someone from his company could help me with (2) bracket I had left over from the installation that I did not know where they needed to be installed. these bracket was not shown on the installation instruction sheet this why I had no idea where they went. I attach pictures showing the (2) brackets that I needed help with this way he would know what parts I was having problem with. Today is 2-25-19 and I still have not gotten an answer. My concern is safety for myself and my family if these brackets needed to be installed on the 4 link kit I wanted to know where to installed them. At this point I don't feel that as a customer who paid for a product is being treated fairly. attach below are my conversation to Mike Weddle asking for his support with the brackets. Mike Weddle – Senior Sales Tech Sales – Tech – Social Media Chris Alston's Chassisworks (916) 388-**** Ext 250 Like #Chassisworks on Facebook Like #TotalControlProducts on Facebook Like #KPComponents on Facebook Statement of Confidentiality The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and its attachments, if any. Thank you. From: HENRY DIXON Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 3:13 PM To: Mike Weddle Subject: RE: Bolt on 4 link Mike, I, have sent several e-mails along with picture attach to yourself and your company tech support website asking if anyone can please help me identify (2) brackets I am not sure as to where they need to be installed. To date I have not gotten the correct answer. Your reply it looks like a parking brake bracket was not quit the answer I was looking for coming from the company Senior Sale Tech where I have purchase a very costly 4 link kit . all I am asking for is installation instruction or a sheet showing where the (2) brackets should be installed. These (2) brackets is not shown on your installation instruction sheet the (2) brackets was delivered to me in a unmark plastic bag no name nor part number identifying the part. As I have mention in my last email I have no idea were these (2) brackets need to be installed on the 4 link kit I purchase. I am again attaching picture showing both parking brake brackets which is clearly label what it is and the unknown bracket which is not marked nor labeled. I am only asking these question because this installation could become a safety issue if the (2) brackets are not installed correctly. I would hate to write a bad review on your company that I thought had the best product when I was looking to purchase a 4 link for 1969 c10 ½ ton truck I am a first time customer with unhappy issue so can you please take a moment to help me solve this problem. Kind Regards, Henry Dixon From: Mike Weddle Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2019 2:24 PM To: HENRY DIXON Subject: RE: Bolt on 4 link Looks like the parking brake cable bracket ? Mike Weddle – Senior Sales Tech Sales – Tech – Social Media Chris Alston's Chassisworks (916) 388-**** Ext 250 Like #Chassisworks on Facebook Like #TotalControlProducts on Facebook Like #KPComponents on Facebook Statement of Confidentiality The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. The information may also be legally privileged. This transmission is sent in trust, for the sole purpose of delivery to the intended recipient. If you have received this transmission in error, any use, reproduction or dissemination of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this message and its attachments, if any. Thank you. From: HENRY DIXON Sent: Saturday, January 05, 2019 10:50 AM To: KP Technical support Subject: Bolt on 4 link Can someone please help with this bracket? I have read over the instruction more than five times and I do not see this bracket on your installation sheet can you please provide with instruction as to were this bracket to be mounted on my 1969 C10 Step side ½ ton. I did notice that this 4 link kit go on more than one year of c10 if this is the case please let me know. I have attach picture showing the bracket. Please reply I like to keep this install as safe as possible.
ID
Service
Chris Alstons Chassisworks Customer Care
Cons
  • Poor communication
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article