Chocodiles123.com LEGIT & RECOMMEND

So I had to post this complaint, but it's not really a complaint. I've ordered from chocodiles123.com and I received my order in 2 days, just like they say on their website. The user Scambuster24680 says they hide behind Moniker, but apparantly Scambuster24680 has never owned a website. EVERY website registration service offers PRIVACY options. Not everyone wants their private information out there on the internet. I know there have been many people burned by FreshChocodiles and ChocodilesNow. But, Chocodiles123.com is legit, and I personally think Scambuster24680 is way outta line. Contact them at help@***.com -- you'll see their legit.
#419060

I ordered Fri Jan 27 2012 and they arrived today Jan 30th Mon, Expiration date Feb 15th, can't beat that.

I can also say,,, absolutely,,,2 orders made and delivered as promised,,,,,just stay away from the other 2, freshchocodiles.com and chocodilesnow.com,,,,,,might as well file a claim withl paypal for nondelivery as soon as you make the order,,,,ripoff artists!!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
San Bernardino, California

CHOCODILES123.com - Shady Scam

DO NOT ORDER FROM CHOCODILES123.com: This is another site scam. Not only will they refuse to disclose a company address and phone number, they are also hidden by the infamous Moniker Privacy Services. Moniker Privacy Services registered chocodiles123 on 5/19/11. Not only has Moniker Privacy Services been involved with hundreds of well know scam sites (such as grantshelpedme and getmyonlinedegree ) but also has been named in multiple lawsuits and profit off *** involving underage children. All you have to do is run an internet search on Moniker Privacy Services and you will find multiple instances (May 2010, April 2011, August 2011, etc.). NEVER send money or any personal information to a website that has no address, no contact number and hides behind the crooked Moniker Privacy Services curtain. True, legit businesses do not hide behind an email address.

Agree with the previous posters,3 orders with chocodiles123.com,emails promptly answered,tracking info sent when promised,arrived on my front porch without issues.Such a change from the other garbage sites(freshchocodiles.com and chocodilesnow.com)Just recieved an email announcing new management and customer service in place with chocodilesnow.com give us a try!!!!Run far away from that site!!!!!

Chocodiles123.com is a legitimate website. The information posted by Scambuster24680 is way outta line.

They are a legit site that actually does respond to customer's emails.

I wrote them, and they answered all my questions. I ordered on a Friday, and received my Chocodiles on Tuesday.

I'm a happy camper....and hey Scambuster24680, get a life!

I have a feeling the person that posted this message about chocodiles123.com is someone associated with another website that used to sell chocodiles.

I've ordered from chocodiles123.com three times, all with brilliant success. They have shipped my order the same day I ordered!!

I couldn't be any happier! I love the website and highly recommend!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Valhalla, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article