Chocodiles now

Just a warning for all chocodile lovers out there,,,,,,chocodlies now is no better than Fresh chocodiles.After delivery issues,problems with the fresh chocodiles site we stopped ordering,and gave up for a while.Found chocodiles now on google,positive reviews,prompt 2 day delivery testimonials,took a chance and went for it.7 days later,no delivery,and the emails began(of course they have phone problems and reccomend emails!)..3 emails,no response,,,,,after stronger language,,,a response,,,,YAY!We have many people in que(que?we ordering from europe??) ahead of you and are getting an order in this week,will refund if you want.Responded that we were ordering for a party,and would appreciate a delivery by the next sat(7 days ahead)otherwise refund please.Again no response,waited to see if a delivery would happen,,,,,foolishly it turns out.Contacted paypal,and after a week investigation was refunded.In the end,,,,,how hard is it to communicate with a customer,issues,etc?????Cannot understand how complicated it could be to go to the local store,buy them,mark up the price,add shipping,and send it out,,,,,money in the bank.

:grin I just ordered three boxes about 5 days ago and received them today!!! I guess things can change, because I had tha same deal when I had an order come in for VDAy for my girl andI.

I'm right there with DAN R on the thanks to chododilesnow for cleaning up their act. hope things keep going well

Just recieved an unsolicited order from chocodiles now.3 boxes(30)chocodiles,i guess as a good faith gift as our first order was for the three that we never got.Very suprised by the gift,and wanted to say thank you to chocodiles now,since most of my rants were against them.Will consider them in the future as we need again,but still a lil wary.......

Funny,just recieved an email from chocodilesnow announcing new managment,customer service team in place,please give us a try.Fool me once goes the saying right?Have used chocodiles123.com numerous times since i found them after the fiasco of trying to order from chocodilesnow,,,,NEVER have had a problem,,,,,,,so

unless they are passing them out for free,why would i go back to that ripoff???????

YESSSS!! I'm so happy!!

:grin :grin :grin !! I have ordered from chocodiles123 with great success!!

They're fast and fresh. I'm so glad I found them, and I highly recommend them!

Wel ive had my full share to of a horrible expierence with both fresh chocodiles, an chocodiles now!! Im very disappointed ive spoke to John an he assured me i will recieve my order in the next que (thats been 3 MONTHS AGO)!!!

I guess my favorite snack will remain n my passed im tired of being CHOCODILE THUGGED!! 2 Different companies enough is enough!!! How could ppl just lie like that!!

But that was a wake up call for me NO MORE ORDERING ONLINE FROM ANYWERE!!! So buyers be warey!!!!

Just a quick update.At this time we have found a new site that so far is reliable.Chocodiles123.com.Emailed them w/questions,concerns,was promptly responded to,,,,BIG PLUS!!!!Ordered on sunday,shipping,tracking info emailed to us on monday afternoon,arrived on our front porch on wednesday.After 2 companies w/nothing but problems and no email response it was a pleasure to actually have them respond and follow thru with all steps!!!Will use them again as we need our fix!!!!GREAT JOB GUYS!!!!!!

Good luck.Just very funny that on thier website they make a point of saying many times that they are not affiliated with fresh chocodiles,but they pull the same garbage w/non-delivery,and ignore emails.Just after we recieved our credit we noticed the website down.Anyone have a reliable site for our chocodile fix??????

I too, have not received my order.

The first two deliveries were fine.

Now their website is closed.

I will be contacting my bank in the morning

View more comments (7)
ID
Browns Mills, New Jersey

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article