Surprises with Very Bad Shabby Closing

Chisel Point Group Of Companies - Surprises with Very Bad Shabby Closing
Opening is good but all ends up with compromised quality of work and material, over priced and low quality supplies. Finally surprised over billing with shabby ugly closing...

Buyers remorse. Seriously.

I actually worked on this project with Chisel Point Landscaping, and recall that you kept changing the project and adding more and more. I also recall that you asked several of the staff for personal contact information, you were supposed to have mulch that you never provided, and at the end of the job you didn't want to pay for the extras you asked for.

I was standing right there when you asked our manager to give you a break because you were paying cash and were screwed over by a different contractor before we even got there! You even had a discount given to you, you had rock put in, a flower bed, like 9 trees, and tons of shrubs and perennials, plus you had us correct the bad sod job and grading from your previous contractor. Now, I may have moved on from Chisel Point, but to me this just sounds like you are bitter about not being able to get more discounts, and about having to pay your bills for the services you received.

You only posted pictures of the very back of your yard, an area that was cleaned up when we finished the job. Sounds like buyers remorse to me.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Chisel Point Group Of Companies Lawn Service
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article