Dr. Marjan Kaveh is abusive and a very nasty women.

Original review updated by user Mar 11, 2021
I made an appointment with Dr. Marjan Kaveh from Chiropractic Neurology Center in Boca Raton for a pain in my back and shoulders. I got to my appointment 6 minutes early, filled out the paperwork, and they asked for payment in advance. So, I proceeded to pay, and then sat down in the waiting room, expecting to be called within a few minutes. An hour and 12 minutes later, I explained that I cannot wait any longer, and asked to either be seen, or just get my money back and leave. That is when Dr. Marjan Kaveh decided to come out, yelling and cussing, calling me names, and asked me to leave her office, or she would call the police. I tried to explain again that I asked for 2 and 1/2 hour permission from work in order to go see her, and her response was: "I don't give a *** what you had to do to come here, and now you need to leave. When I asked for my money, she refused to give me my money back, because their policy according to her is "No Refunds under any circumstance". That is when I got outside her office and called the police myself. Once she saw that I called the police, I guess she changed her mind, and sent someone outside with my refund.

User's recommendation: Unless you have plenty of time, and a lot of patience, do not go there. and never, ever try to complain to Dr. Marjan Kaveh, even if you are right. She will eat you alive !

ID
Preferred solution
Apology

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article