Cold food and I payed full price instead of half

My food was cold and I payed full price for my food
ID

This place does NOT know how to treat people!!!!!!

I visited China House today, July 23, 2016, and had one of the WORST experiences I've EVER had at ANY establishment. I actual visit this restaurant about twice per month. These Chinese people have NO REGARD and no care for treating customers with DIGNITY and RESPECT! Today, when my party asked to sit in a booth, the lady THREW the wrapped eating utensils on the table! I asked an employee for a new set of utensils because the waiter had taken mine with the dirty dishes; the guy grabbed the utensils and handed them to me by LOWERING HIS HAND (the one that had the utensils), turning his head in another direction, and started walking away as I grabbed for the utensils! They speak to you as if YOU'RE BOTHERING THEM when you've come to GIVE THEM YOUR MONEY. Upon leaving the restaurant, I ask the cashier (who stood next to a Chinese woman who was on her phone) "why aren't you guys nice to customers?" He didn't answer me. I asked him at least 3 more times and he looked down and DELIBERATELY IGNORED my question!!!! I finally asked, "you don't answer questions?" He looked up at me, said "NO," then looked down again!!!! What type of behavior and customer service is THAT?!!!!!! However, when I asked for change for a $5 bill, he gladly opened his register. I tipped the sushi chef and Hibachi Grill chef. I will NEVER eat there again and I would advise everyone to SPEND YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ELSEWHERE!

The employee did not answer you because you were trying to engage him in an argument and he wasn't having it. BTW: this place has great online reviews.

You are out of line and should stay home.

View more comments (1)
ID
Dekalb, Illinois
Service
China House Of Dekalb Customer Care
Cons
  • Being ignored when asking a question
  • Utensils being thrown on the table
  • Level of customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Treat customers BETTER, with DIGNITY and RESPECT!!!

About

Top China House Of Dekalb Services

Customer Care

China House Of Dekalb Pros and Cons

Cons: Being ignored when asking a question

Summary

China House Of Dekalb is a restaurant serving healthy Chinese food in Dekalb, Illinois. It uses traditional Chinese recipes and uses only fresh ingredients to cook entrees. Sushi bar has been added recently. The restaurant serves stir fried dishes, vegetables and rice, savory pork, beef, shrimp, and chicken, egg rolls, spring rolls, dumplings, crab ragoons, miso soup and egg drop soup. Non-Chinese options include garlic bread, pizza, fish, macaroni, and stuffed mushrooms. There is a wide selection of seafood: scallops, squid, calamari, and octopus. China House has a large parking lot and is good for casual dining.

China House Of Dekalb reviews and complaints

China House Of Dekalb is ranked 297 out of 2708 in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article