Records rip off, terrible attitude

At my daughters 2 month check up, we were rudly treated and her visit was not completed properly. The well check up costs $1,200.00 and that apparantly didn't include a basic motor skills test! The nurse slammed the door, the dr. just repeats himself like a record. When we asked for our records to take our daughter elsewhere, the said it had to be on a disk to get the full records. I agreed, paid for it, then drove all the way to my new dr. far away. They refused the disk, saying it had to be in paper. I called Children's healthcare and they knew the disk was useless to all the other offices! They claim they said it was not able to be used. What's the point in that? They said, drive home, print it, and drive the paper to the new office! I'd already missed 2 hours from work the first time. Now I'm unable to schedule any visits until I drive the stack of papers I printed out back to the new office. I can't miss work again this week! Jerks. I hate Childrens healthcare. They also falsely charged me copays for the first 3 visits because they mis-read the insurance card and never returned it or told me where them money was applied.
ID
Allentown, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article