C.a.s (children's aid Society) and what they do!!!!

C.A.S. Acutally wants to VIDEO TAPE a young child with developmental dissabilities beyond her own scope (possibly fetel alchahol amongst possibly phsycotic episodes) for the sole purpose of adopting her out but wants the foster parent to tell her this is why they are video taping her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Ontario Government needs to be shot what the *** are you gy uys thinking????? Can I get a job there ? I have compassion and brains !!!!!!! (although I dont have a b.a.)perhaps you could revisist your policy as to include the best intrest of the childs. Thank You. Lynne
ID
Woodstock, Ontario

Children's Aid Society of Toronto

Update by user Apr 03, 2012

I will be honest with you. Actually I am 12.

I was 11 when I wrote this. I just said that I was 13 because of COPPA but since this site is unmonitored may as well tell how old I really am.

Original review posted by user Mar 11, 2012
You suck Children's Aid. You put me in a foster home and took me from my family when there was no abuse involved. I guess your workers get paid for every child you put into foster care. That means you suck. Guess what, I turn 14 on March 22 and where will I be most likely spending my 14th Birthday. You are right at a foster family. Thanks a lot. You suck. I have to have 100 words so did I mention that you suck enough times. Guess not so I will have to say it once more. Children's Aid you suck.

Are you the same person that this nutcase threatened to arrest for cyber bullying because she mistook disagreeing with you as cyber bullying. In her definition she was doing the same thing.

The she threw a hissi fit because FCC and the police said that was disagreeing not cyber bullying and if it was she was she was doing the same. Then she started trying to prey on you pretending she thought you were lying about your age.

fight honey. I'm sure your parents could sue for your mistreatment.

hope you are home now, or will be soon. good luck.

View more comments (1)
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article