Child Nursery Centers in Colorado Springs

Child Nursery Centers located in Colorado Springs, Colorado has many locations, but I don't recommend sending your children there. They say they help you as a single parent and they did at first, but the rates raised without explanation and when asked, "corporate raised it and they didn't state why?" is the only explanation I received. Their "curriculum" states they do certain activities, but when I asked my daughter what they did all day, she tells me, "I ate breakfast, I played outside, I heard a story, I ate lunch, I slept, and I played outside." What happened to learning ABCs, counting, etc.? She is quite intelligent and it most definitely does not come from school. I work with her at night, but why am I paying for her to get "educated" if she is not getting anything out of it. Also, they have a "Get Well Center", but it is never available to you when you need it...there are nothing but excuses as to why your child can't go there...well, why have it if we can't utilize it? I started to look elsewhere for my daughter's care and found out that there are many places with "proof" that the children are doing education-related work. I was sad to see that the only thing my daughter brought home was something she colored on Fridays. I find it hard to pay for education if they are not getting educated!!!
ID

About

Summary

Early Connections Learning Centers (Child Nursery Centers) is a non-profit organization, which main goal is to carry early childhood education to children from poor families. Child Nursery Centers traces its history from 1897 year when fourteen women founded the Colorado Springs Day Nursery Association, understanding the need for child care for working women. Child Nursery Center is situated in Grande St.Colorado Springs, CO. Child Nursery Centers tries to provide comprehensive early care and education for all children. Child Nursery Centers Learning Centers provides programs which include a literacy-focused curriculum, family support activities, nutritious meals, health support, and qualified professional staff.

Child Nursery Centers reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article