CDC guidelines complaint

Store did not send home an employee that was complaining of headache and vomiting. She opened the store and told manager but she continued to work with me.

User's recommendation: Tell Chico’s headquarters.

Richmond, Virginia

No employee HR number to have access to

Trying to call employee HR number. No options available to talk to someone about internal employee store issues.

User's recommendation: Have better numbers or hotlines for employees to call for CDC complaints etc.

Preferred solution
A phone call from Chico’s fas HR department

Short Review on November 21, 2016

They are greedy obnoxious sales people. Those 2women dale & Adrien are awful. Won't go back there again. Adrien is nasty to her co workers. Dale stands at the register like she owns everything. Where is upper management?? Don't they realize what is happening in this Chicos???

Chicos FAS - Chicos Jacket Review from Sunrise, Florida

To whom it may concern, I had a very unfortunate and sad experience yesterday in the citrus mall location. I have given my business before to this location a few times and have a had similar experiences each time wishing it would get better do to me really liking the clothes. Once again while I was there not one sales associate ask me if I needed help or offered thier services but all of them did however make direct eye contact with me many times. I was very interested in purchasing an outfit that cost close to 300.00 total and even asked one lady for help when she abruptly said "the jacket alone cost 159.00" I ensured the lady I was fully aware of the price I just wanted her help looking for my size but thanked her and left. I was successful at finding a similar jacket at a competitor for almost have that and spent another 300.00 in that store. On my way out the mall I stopped back at chicks with 3 large bags of other things a purchased and immediately the sales ladies were eager to help. I actually just entered one door and walked out the other to the parking lot. I don't know if it was the fact that I was wearing and t shirt and jeans or the color of my skin that made me look like I could not afford that jacket to the sales lady, but I went prepared to spend at least one thousand dollars since I do get mailings from chico, but the way I was treated was ridiculous and back dated. I also had my 6 year old daughter with me who witnessed and questioned this unfair treatment. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or comments.

Chicos is the worst most pressure filled retailer out there.. they stink

This company is disgusting the way the sales ppl decide if they can sell you the world based upon your LOOKS. Rule #1 in retail: don't judge a book..they are *** in that store

Same exact experience in Chico's in that Delray marketplace. If you walk in looking as if you will buy the overpriced clothes those loud salesgirls will attack.

If you don't "look" like that you get ignored. I went there with my boyfriend who found them talking in the back area about customers.

#1197754

Welcome to the wonderful world o Chico's. They all work on commission but as you can see customer service does not matter. Don't go back again

Don't believe you. Think you just want something for free.

View more comments (4)
Sunrise, Florida
Reason of review
Poor customer service

About

Chicos FAS Privacy Policy
To read more: http://chicosfas.com/privacy-policy/default.aspx
Chicos FAS FAQ
To read more: http://chicosfas.com/investors/investor-resources/faq/default.aspx
Top Chicos FAS Products

Pants

Related Companies

Chicos, Boston Proper, White House Black Market, Soma Intimates

Summary

Chicos FAS is a retailer of fashionable clothing and accessories for women at the age of 30 or more. The company is famous for its 3 brand names such as Some, Chico's, and White House Black Market. Apart from online boutique, Chicos FAS has more than 1 500 of stores and outlets in North America. The story of the fashion retailer began in 1983 when The Gralnicks opened the doors of its very first outlet with Mexican art and crafts on Sanibel Island in Florida. Nowadays, Chico’s FAS is a leading player in American apparel and accessories market. Throughout its history, the company released a great number of collections such as So Slimming, Travelers, Zeenrgy Golf, and Addiitonal etc.

Chicos FAS reviews and complaints

Chicos FAS is ranked 342 out of 2351 in Footwear and Clothing category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article