Chicagoland Audibel Hearing Aids, Libertyville, IL

My Dad went in an ordered hearing aids on June 10th. He was told he'd have them in about a week. On June 21st, he got a call from the Libertyville, IL office saying that they (someone at Audibel) lost the impressions. In the meantime, he got a bill from Care Credit for his first payment on due July 7th, not even a month from when he went in. After this happened, my Dad was upset about getting a bill so quick when he did not even have the hearing aids and wouldn't by the time his payment was due. He called first thing the morning of June 24th and cancelled. He was told he'd signed a contract and would have to pay 10%. I can see if my Dad had the hearing aids and cancelled or cancelled after he'd gone for the new impressions, but the impressions were not made, nor was anything in his possesion. Yesterday, he got a bill from the owner in Libertyville wanting the 10%. I talked to the Director from the Niles office this morning (Ben) and he told me that they did make one of the hearing aids, but lost the other one. My Dad was told they lost both. I think Audibel should write the Libertyville store a check for the 10% since they lost the impressions. My Dad should not be liable for the 10% since nothing had been made and he was called back in to have new impressions made.

We completely understand your complaint and are very sorry for the poor experience. Our goal is to provide the best hearing healthcare to our patients and community.

Care and service drive everything we do and our patients come first.

Please feel free to give us a call (847) 362-**** or visit us in our office to discuss how we can help improve the situation. Thank you.

We've had nothing but a wonderful experience at this location!!

View more comments (1)
ID
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article