Verified Reviewer

Where's my order

Sent me wrong color pants took too long to get still waiting for something. I don't think I'm gonna order anything again .

User's recommendation: It's up to them.

ID
Burrillville, Rhode Island
Service
Chic Me Delivery Service
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Chicagoharley order shipping status !!!!

Hello, Here I would like to file a complaint against Chicagoharley.com about an order placed online on their website. I ordered some parts for Harley Davidson motorcycle ,Order has been placed on 07/28/2010. My credit card was debited for an amount of $426.80 ... Many Email was sent ,nada???I called several times but no satisfactory answer has been given. The last call I made on last Saturday confirmed the shipment for the 08/21/2010....But I do not think about it. It's will be one month that the order was made.... Thank you for your time.

I agree with your comment's.

The only thing I blame is the lack of communication regarding orders!!

No more info during one Month about it....

Just yesterday I've got a message about the shipping #.

Thans again. :upset

I occasionaly order from Chicago Harley also. There are a few things to know. High priced orders often have credit holds placed on them. They are not charges, and don't incure finance charge. But in insures thier sales that the funds will be available.

As for the time to ship, thier communications are not very good. If any part of your order is backordered, they will usualy wait intill the hole order is in, unless you request differently. And it is hard to get them to inform customers of order status.

With all of that in mind, they do offer good prices with better then avarage shipping charges.

I hope this helps.

I hope this helps.

View more comments (2)
ID
#195177 Review #195177 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Papeete, French Polynesia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article