Chestnut Ridge Apartments

I hate this place. They *** me off in a new way everyday, and there's nothing I can do about it. My experience with them started off with bait and switch. Since then it's been nonstop little things. Thismorning I got woken up before 9am by a lawnmower outside my window. They keep their "gym" (which is *** and has dead cockroaches on the floor) at ROOM temperature because they are too cheap to keep the AC any lower. We once got cited for parking our car facing the "wrong direction" in a parking space, yet they keep their 9-person golf carts in the middle of the only lawn we have and we have to walk around it just to get to our car. The employees are all ***. When doing routine maintenance they shut our water off for 9 hours at a time! ---And on and on and on! I would understand these things if we had an awesome low rent like $450, but we don't, we pay over $700 for an apartment that has doors and cupboards installed backwards and mold on the ceiling so bad in some places it looks like its going to cave in any second. Oh, and overnight guests are aloud to stay for a grand total of 2 days. They tried adding my out-of-state dad to our lease while he was helping us move in here! If you have the chance to stay here... RUNNNNNN AS FASSSST AS YOU CANNNNN!!!!!!!!!!
ID
Dallas, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article