Verified Reviewer

They will not fix anything under warranty

When the check clears, they will ignore you and will not return calls or fix anything under the warranty agreement. Love the neighborhood but Chesapeake Homes are crooks. They only care about building more homes and making more money.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from Chesapeake Homes.

ID
Pros
  • Bridgewater is a very good place to live
Cons
  • Warranty work
Preferred solution
My warranty items repaired

Messed up my master bedroom when installing one of the windows

To my surprise they placed a window in the wrong place...making the room off centered. Therefore no furniture can be placed in there. They said that was what the building plans called for??? Quite different from what I received at the time I signed my contract. Not one other house in my community was done like this, not even the other 2 models on my street...the windows are where they should be in all the other houses.

User's recommendation: DON'T buy here... I was also the only house that never had the equipment installed for the internet/security/phone. They had to get it put in and when they did they made *** in an adjoining wall.

ID
Longs, South Carolina
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

The bureaucracy is impossible to navigate.