Had hidden fees about your TRUST until contract was signed

I went to Cheryl David's Attorney Office to have my trust drawn up. I was quoted a fee of $3,500.00. I accepted that price. As I was completing the trust with one of Cheryl David's sub-attorneys, she said to me several times -"If you need to make any changes, you can do that at any time." When my trust was finally finished, four days later I wanted to make one change to my trust. I was told that there would be a price of $500.00 every time I made a change to my trust. THAT WAS THE FIRST TIME THAT A PRICE HAD BEEN MENTIONED TO ME ABOUT MAKING CHANGES TO MY TRUST - EVER!! Please do not use CHERYL DAVID ATTORNEY AT LAW IN GREENSBORO, NC.

Is there a way to reach you? We had a situation come up about Cheryl D.

She was suppose to help my Aunt but instead took the money and changed paperwork to make her the exc. over all affairs.

Lied to the daughter. Plz leave me a contact email!

I would love to speak with you. I'm still having issues with this firm after almost 2 years of dealing with them!

I'm not sure who this is or even if this is really a person, but if you are you should contact me.

i've been a lawyer for 25 years and I'm a specialist in Estate Planning. I always try to do the best job I can for my clients, preparing complete estate plans which include transferring all client assets; checking accounts, savings accounts, brokerage accounts, real estate, bond, insurance, IRAs, 401ks, annuities any any other property owned by my clients. I am very thorough.

When plans are signed two hours are spent with the client after all my work is done, to review my work and to make sure all documents are drafted to the clients satisfaction.

If a client is dissatisfied within the first few months there is never a charge. Our clients come first.

However, later changes which require major redrafting and signing do incur charges depending on what changes and how much time is required.

I welcome the opportunity to speak with you personally to discuss your concerns.

Sincerely,

Cheryl David

View more comments (2)
ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article