Loss making company, Good for nothing, useless management

Like the review tile says Cherrytec is a loss making, good for nothing and the management is most employee unfriendly... {{REDACTED}}
ID
Cons
  • Never ever even think of joining cherrytec
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Short Review on February 18, 2017

It is a *** company..they don't pay salaries properly...harass employees like anything...don't provide proper payslips , certificates...very very worst company...even they reduces salary after joined company irrespective of offer given to u..

Salary Settlements.

I joined Cherrytec as HR Manager on Feb 9th & Mr.Sampath VP recruited me and now the company under loss of 53L and PF amount is pending to the government and I attended Hearing Before Gowda on 17th March and when i was in hearing Mr.Sampth called me over phone not to attend and tell them can't make the payment as we dont have money. I reached in mid of hearing and he shouted that I went without permission but he is not in office at 9 and I sent mail to him with the updates. When i came and told that I had sent mail he told now approval given and I went back to them. After hearing I adviced to make the payment. Apart from that they ask me to deny payment for two Onsite Employees and also a variable pay for my own department employee. Mr.Sampath asked me to collect passport from some candidates though they are not selected and I wonder the reason? I advised that we are not doing justice but suddenly he called me yesterday and terminated without any reason or letter. I have requested for 20 days salary and 3 month basic pay as per offer letter. For Manager - HR itself the company doing injustice. My mistake is that I haven't gone through company blogs as such it is a big group Company. I request Fellow HR not to join until Mr.Sampath is there. The chairman of the company is good but Decision Maker is Sampath and now the company is running under loss. I took the *** decision to join to develop the company but went it vain. Dont join cherrytec till Mr.Sampath in organization.Chairman is very good person. I am not here to state bad about the company but about a person who is playing with Chairman money.
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Reason of review
Poor Company Management Cherrytec

Cherrytec Intelisolve Pvt Ltd, into deep trouble

Cherrytec Intelisolve Pvt Ltd has entered into deep trouble.Many people resigned and left the company including COO. Due to mismanagement of employees. Cherrytec Intelisolve Pvt Ltd has entered into deep trouble.Many people resigned and left the company including COO. Due to mismanagement of employees.Cherrytec Intelisolve Pvt Ltd has entered into deep trouble.Many people resigned and left the company including COO. Due to mismanagement of employees.Cherrytec Intelisolve Pvt Ltd has entered into deep trouble.Many people resigned and left the company including COO. Due to mismanagement of employees.Cherrytec Intelisolve Pvt Ltd has entered into deep trouble.Many people resigned and left the company including COO. Due to mismanagement of employees.

Better avoid this company. Mismanagement is the biggest issue with wrong managers.

WORST PLACE TO WORK. TEAM IS HANDLED BY WRONG MANAGEMENT TEAM IN BOTH KUWAIT AND CHENNAI.

BETTER AVOID THIS EMPLOYER.

everyone ARE SUFFERING WITH THIS CLIENT. never EVER PAY THE SALARY ON TIME AND WONT GET THE WHOLE SLARY AMOUNT.

never JOIN THIS COMPANY, ASK MULTIPLE PERSON BEFORE JOIN THIS COMPANY.

It very late for me. They will corner the employees, who are having good name with client's.

This is to make sure the person will never join the client at any time, even though these people can't pay the committed / contract signed amount.

They will provide work permit rarely for employees , if that person resigned from them, then they will corner us by not cancelling the work permit and forcefully send back home to make as absconding employee.

Without Cancelling work permit from current employer, you will never allowed to enter that country through different employer. :(

View more comments (2)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article