Manufacturer: Cherry Mobile Category: Cell Phones Clear all filters (2 of 2 reviews match)
filters
manufacturer:
seller:
state:
city:
category:
My sister bought a phone from Lazada but she only received a phone charger!The merchant was Wawawei. (It's a pretty big seller on the site.) She had to skip visiting my mom on her birthday just to wait for the item, but it did not arrive as scheduled. We were tracking the order online and suspected anomaly when it was delayed. The item was supposed to be delivered by Lazada Express, but for some reason, they later changed the courier to LBC....

Anonymous Send a formal complaint at DTI. Here's the link: http://www.dti.gov.ph/dti/index.php/consumer#complaint

LazadaVictim Our request for refund remains ignored as of this writing but we will not stop until we get justice. We are also contemplating filing a formal complaint with DTI.

I didn't like
  • Delivery issue
  • Damaged item
  • Missing items during delivery

Cherry Mobile Flare S4 Plus Cell Phone Review

2.9
I want to replace my cherry mobile flare s4 plus with another device because its screen is defective. I fill up the replacement form and drop my item with its RN no. To the nearest lbc branch last aug 13. But until now, there are no email or txt from lazada. Please update my replacement request lazada.