New 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid Assembly Problem

I bought a new 2010 Toyota Camry Hybrid from Cherokee Toyota, Canton, Georgia in May of 2010. After my wife had driven the car for 2 weeks it started making a Scraping noise behind the passengers side dash. We put the car in the hands of the service department and got a call back after a week that the A pillar was scrubbing against the frame. Their fix was to "cut the metal back and weld." These are their words not mine. I said no. We didn't buy a damaged car so they needed to replace the car with another, with the same upgrades. The sales manager from Cherokee Toyota said no and would not do anything else for us. They told us to go to Arbitration. The Service manager told the South East Toyota manager a stack of lies. It went to arbitration Aug. 5th. We won but won't buy another Toyota for Cherokee Toyota in Canton Georgia. No Customer Service.

Getting service done at dealers are one of the worst. It's not just Toyota dealers, it's almost any dealer.

Hyundai, Chevrolet, Mercedes, etc.

You just have to be lucky to find a good dealer that'll help. If not, you call corporate.

I have owned Toyota's since 1981 and have been very pleased.

I have owned Fords, lot of Chevs and Toyota has been the most dependable and resalble for me.

I will never touch a Chrysler product. :)

To Frankky Garcia, I don't do Government Motors autos I don't care how good they maybe.

My Wife did all the foot work on this not me. She is Great!

it is over and we came out with a new 2011 upgrade. We are happy.

You should have bought a Chevy Malibu instead. Better built and has be a best buy for over 4 years now.

And on top of that, the money stays in the USA instead of paying Toyota's *** CEO in JAPAN who will not admit that his company is terrible and cheats the consumer in costs and craftsmanship. Something to think about.

It isn't over yet. They are still playing with us.

If they buy it back we will lose $1,550.00 plus the mileage deduction of about $500.00 If they swap collateral they will have to up grade the unit to a 2011. We have not gotten the final proposal on that.

The people are loosing their moral while becoming modern. The

society needs to be attentive that moral value.

Congrats to Danny Davis!

Good job on following through with the arbitration. The results help others in future cases.

Springhill Toyota in Mobile, AL is just as horrible. I bought a 2008 Camry from them and the service is HORRIBLE.

They are liars and *** artists! I will not buy from there again EVER!

Sorry you had to go through this. I can relate!

View more comments (7)
ID
#195352 Review #195352 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Canton, Georgia

About

Cherokee Toyota Privacy Policy
Thank The Client of Cherokee Toyota for visiting Company's Cherokee County Toyota website, including Cherokee Toyota's' mobile device-ready version. This way, the content of Cherokee Toyota's' website will be as relevant as possible for The Customer the customer. www.cherokeecountytoyota.com hope that The User find Company's website to be a useful part of The User's car-buying experience. To accomplish this, www.cherokeecountytoyota.com responsibly collect and utilize personally identifiable information. The Company respect The Customer's privacy, and this Privacy Policy documents Cherokee Toyota's' commitment to safeguard and treat The Client's privacy and the personal information that Cherokee Toyota collect online with reasonable care and in strict compliance with applicable law for the protection of personally identifiable information. What types of security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under Company's control. This Privacy Policy applies only to Company's website and information collected for Cherokee Toyota or by Website through Cherokee Toyota's' website and through various features and online offerings on Cherokee Toyota's' website.
To read more: https://www.cherokeecountytoyota.com/privacy.aspx
Summary

Cherokee Toyota company is situated in Canton and provides assisting services in the purchase of vehicles. The company can help the customer to find the appropriate vehicle, take it trade-in, achieve customer approval for credit, assist him/her in finding available rebates, service purchased cars and supply necessary spare parts. The company provides customers with new cars and also with used ones. Among the new vehicles company offers cars, minivans, crossovers and trucks. The company can provide the service of construction their own Toyota to those customers who are demanding and who want to have individual vehicle. The company consults in exterior/interior features of cars in New Toyota Product Research on the basis of standard equipment, safety and technical specifications for every current style of available Toyotas.

Cherokee Toyota reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article