Chefs basket -one set

I ordered one set of chefs basket,which contained some Free items, filled out the form, and was shown a bill with extra items at three times the order, as I understood it. I could make no changes, as it was a final bill. It is not ethical to t allow a customer to see a "final bill" without giving him an opportunity to finalize or correct errors, as every other mail order company has done, but not you. Please cancel the order, or I will have to take this matter further. Thank you. Stanley H. Opas sopasny@***.con

Don't buy this product online. I bought it at my local Dollar Tree and spent a total of $1.

Same thing here. No way to review before submitting final order.

I called them because I did not want the *** robostirs. The final cost that I had printed out from the order was less than the final customer service rep quoted me (over $10 more on her end). Then she tried to get me to keep the order and offered $10. I declined and she offered $15 off.

I finally got her to understand I wanted the order cancelled. She put me on hold for a minute, came back, then gave me a cancellation number. Once she started to take $$ off, I knew it was definitely a bad dea. I HAVE LEARNED MY LESSON.

I hesitated several times before I ordered. I should have listed to myself!!!

Same thing happened to me. This is fraudulent advertising and a scam!

You purchase before you know the purchase price and it was triple what they told me it would be with processing fees etc. CROOKS!

Thanks for all the posting especially about the Chefs Basket. I was going to order one after seeing the AD in the TV.

Thought of checking the website and saw this posting.

I changed my mind and didn't order. I encourage anybody with a bad experience with a product or company please post here and we can help ours self from these crooks.

Have any of you idiots ever heard of Amazon?

completely misleading... many added costs without knowledge :(

The same thing happened to me! I immediately suspended my credit card which prevented the charge from going through.

Sadly, I really think the product makes sense. They are shooting themselves in the foot.

i also ordered one set of chefsbasket and was charged for two i could find no way to cancel the order

I had the same thing happen to me when I ordered the Nwwave oven. My postage for all the "FREE" items (just pay the postage) came to $98.00.

The oven was only around $125.00.

No way to change your mind at the end!! NEVER AGAIN!!!

#222020

I wish I had seen this before I ordered my Chefs Basket. What a slimy way to make additional money.

I was charged over $20 for shipping. This was NOT what it said before I was charged. No way to go back and cancel my order. Do NOT order this through their web site.

Maybe ordering it through Carol Wright gifts would have been better. Buyer beware!

View more comments (9)
ID
#205944 Review #205944 is a subjective opinion of poster.
New Rochelle, New York

About

Summary

Chef's Basket appears in: Restaurants, Bar & Grill Restaurants, Southwestern Restaurants, ... Your photos for Chef's Basket will be reviewed by our Quality Control Team, and ...

Chefs Basket reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article