Rude Hostess

Ate at Cheeseburger in Paradise in Myrtle Beach South Carolina on 5/31/17. The food and waitress(Sydney) were very good. The hostess(Caroline) was very rude and did not provide any silverware when seating us. She acted as if it was to much for her to smile and provide a pleasant experience. We are locals in the area and understand that the constant flow of customers can be overwhelming. But we are not even to the busy season yet and this is her attitude.If I were management I would not want this young lady greeting my customers. It is not a good experience being treated so rudely. Hope not to see this young lady if we ever return to this restaurant.
Service
Cheeseburger In Paradise Hostess
Cons
  • Hostess attitude
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss

Bad Service and no "comps" from manager

We ordered our drinks from the bar, not until, 20 minutes later, when we placed our food order, did we then have to AGAIN, ask for our drinks. The food ordered, which was for only 2 people, was incorrect when it finally was served. I had asked for a "PO' Boy Sandwich", which came with a FREE "house salad". I brought up the server's mistake and when I received the bill, he had charged me for TWO SIDES. (the salad itself was included in the price of the sandwich) I was also charged for his mistake, which was bringing me fries I never ordered. I asked the server to fix the bill and I asked to speak with the manager. The bill WAS corrected, bit we waited almost 30 minutes for our bill to be fixed. The manager offered ONLY an apology and said " please try us again". I felt, in view of all the mistakes made by the server, I should have been comped at least SOMETHING by the manager.

I hate it when people beg for freebies, they obviously need jobs so they can afford to eat. You had no problem eating the fries that were mistakeningly bought to you, but you have a problem paying for them.

Sterling Heights, Michigan
Loss

Cheeseburger in Paradise - Terrible Service

My best friend and I went to a Cheeseburger in Paradise for the first time a few weeks ago. It was about 8PM, and there were only about 10 other people in the entire restaurant at the time. Now, I'm a waiter too and I understand how it is. Teenagers can be the worst, but some people just do not realize we are all bad. I noticed our waitress glaring at us from across the restaurant before she came over to talk to us. She had a smug grin and was very monotone with us. We ordered and she got us our drinks. We ordered chips and queso, which probably takes only about 2 minutes to put together, and waited 20 minutes to get our appetizer. When she came with the appetizer, our drinks were empty and we had to ask for refills. That never came. About 15 minutes after the appetizer was out (about 35 minutes total) our meals had arrived. My friend ordered a Patty melt/fries and I got a double cheeseburger/fries. I work at a burger joint and I know it only takes about 5 minutes to make a burger from start to finish. When we get our food I notice I don't have fries, but sweet potato chips? Which I was charged a dollar extra for. The waiter apologized and the manager came out. She examined the situation, said she would get us refills and brought out a plate of fries--cold--that I was also charged for. Halfway through the meal, our drinks were still empty and she did not return to check on us, a definite MUST. We waited 10 minutes after we finished until I could flag her down for our bill, that was $56.99. That's right. 56.99 for a patty melt/fries, double cheeseburger/fries/potato chips and chips and dip and 2 drinks. Ridiculous. I tipped her $5 for her "trouble" leaving a note that said, "Not all of us teenagers are bad, I would have tipped you $20 if you had actually taken care of us."

I work at Cip, not sure if it's location u speak of, but we.dont have a double or a patty melt, lol

This is an excellent, well-written review with valid complaints. I am not familiar with this restaurant, but it will not make it to my list of places I'd like to eat at.

View more comments (1)
Atlanta, Georgia

About

Cheeseburger In Paradise Privacy Policy
www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com collect information from users of Company's digital or mobile applications, visitors to Cheeseburger In Paradise's' website or customers at Cheeseburger In Paradise's' restaurants in several ways. The type of information www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com collect can vary depending on where The Client are on Cheeseburger In Paradise's' site. Typically, www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com collect "contact information," such as The Customer's name and physical or email address, telephone numbers, or other ways of contacting The Customer For example, if The User register for Cheeseburger In Paradise's' Cheeseburger in Paradise E-Club, www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com will ask The Client of Cheeseburger In Paradise to provide Website with The Customer's contact information. The Company use this information to contact The User Some places on Company's website may also ask The User to provide additional information about The Client of Cheeseburger In Paradise such as the month and day of The Customer's birth Some places on Cheeseburger In Paradise's' website will also give The User of company services the option to provide "demographic" information (such as The Client's gender and zip code) to Cheeseburger In Paradise
To read more: http://www.cheeseburgerinparadise.com/ourcompany/privacy.php
Top Cheeseburger In Paradise Services

Hostess

Cheeseburger In Paradise Pros and Cons

Cons: Hostess attitude

Summary

Cheeseburger In Paradise is bar and grill in Florida, Indiana, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, and South Carolina etc. At Cheeseburger In Paradise, visitors can choose among lunch menu, main course, gluten free dishes, and variety of drinks. Kids’ menu has foods for children under 10, and offers a choice of Mini-Cheeseburgers, Chicken Fingers, Lil' Pirates Treat, Grilled Cheese, and ice creams for dessert. Cheeseburger In Paradise has ongoing promo offers presenting discounts on Anniversary Laid Back menu, Backyard BBQ, weekly specials as well as happy hour deals. At Cheeseburger In Paradise, clients can purchase $10, $25, and $50 gift cards.

Cheeseburger In Paradise reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article