Great place to shop

My husband and I moved here from Oregon two years ago and the one and only thing we missed about Oregon was a store called Wheeler Dealer. When we walked into Cheapies it took us back. You can't get better deals or better service. Just ask the owner what's new and she is on it. If you're looking for something you don't see she will let you know if she has it or when she'll be getting it in.
Good customer service

Excellent Experience. Great Prices Friendly Staff.

It is nice when you walk into a local business and they know their customers names. This is the experience you get at Cheapies. This small family owned business is a great addition to the neighborhood and can save you a lot of money. It has become our families first stop before we go to a larger super market. We found organic and natural foods, produce and the bread is a killer deal at only $0.99. Products change a lot (which makes it part of the fun) but you can also find a lot of staple items. Great place to shop and support. I highly recommend especially if supporting the local economy is important to you.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Pros
  • Locally owned
  • Friendly staff and good prices
  • 99 cent pepperidge farm bread
Cons
  • Fillmore exit
Good customer service

Cheapies Discount Store Staff Review from Colorado Springs, Colorado

Terrible place. Went back to spend money after checking it out and was treated terribly by the owner. Thanks for saving me from supporting your business, now I want to save some more people from almost making the same mistake.
#1520837

I have never had a bad experience and love shopping there. The people working there are friendly and helpful.

I shop there on a regular basis and to me it is like a treasure hunt. The pricing allows me to try products I normally would not purchase at a full priced store due to price point.

I have never had an issue with the food products. In addition, I mention this store continuously to family and friends.

I've been a regular customer of Cheapies almost since they opened. I have NEVER had a bad experience there, and I can't imagine the owner being rude to ANYONE. This is place is truly a throwback to the neighborhood market and its great to go in anytime and not only find good deals but to be met with a friendly hello!

Never had that type of experience. Cheapies is one of the friendliest businesses I've been to.

One of the few local businesses that know their customers on a first name basis.

Pretty sad you have to slam a local, small business. Hope you're not as kind to the walmarts of the world.

View more comments (2)
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Poor customer service

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article