Chatham Tile Tile Installation Review

Chatham Tile - Simple Review #1469727322
I hired Chatham tile to install tile floors in four bathrooms in my house. They placed the transition strip incorrectly in one bathroom so when the door closes you can see the laminate on the other side. When i brought this to their attention they acted completely unprofessionally and refused to resolve the issue.
ID
Ahoskie, North Carolina
Service
Chatham Tile Tile Installation
Reason of review
Bad quality

Chatham Tile in Pittsboro, NC

We had them come in and do a necessary remodel on our master bath. The original tile company had not water proofed our shower. So after two years all the tile had to be replaced. We hired Chatham Tile to come in to do the job because we like to keep work local. They were late every day, the left at 4pm, they did not protect any of the cabinets and ruined several doors that had to be replaced, the did not put enogh sloop in the shower floor and water stands in there now and after three days black mold grows. We returned tile to the company because they over ordered what was needed. They pit a huge scratch in the glass on our front door and one of their workers was smoking in the front and set our flower bed on fire! I could go on and on but needless to say the owner owes us for the tile that we paid for, damages to the cabinet doors to the tune of $1000.00. We have sent letters, certified letters and the owner refuses to pick the letters up so we have had no response from him. So we are out $13,000.00 for a bad job plus the $1000.00 that he said he owed us. I would not let this company near my house. He is unprofessional, dirty and a theif.

Chatham Tile was great! They were so nice , professional , clean and always on time .

I got so many wonderful references from them that I followed up on , went and saw several of their jobs and met their clients and nothing but great things about them and beautiful jobs! I don't think the whole story is told here !!!

ID
Raleigh, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article