Verified Reviewer
Advanced Reviewer

Paulette E. Gosden-Tumbarello

Update by user Jul 15, 2017

Tom Jackson (picture shown) was the Broker In Charge at Gateway when this happened. He was made aware of the swindle. Paulette Gosden-Tumbarello and Tom Jackson are both now with Charter One Realty.

Original review posted by user Jul 08, 2017
This woman works for Charter One Realty of Hilton Head Island, SC. She failed to work for me as her client and swindled me out of my home. Not only did she insist I spend $12K to stage my house but when I didn't, she under priced it, refused to make a counter-offer and rushed to close the sale thereby eliminating other potential buyers from having an opportunity to bid. When I said I would not show up for the closing she not only gave that information to the buyers' agent, Mary Aiana Weisbrod, she said I would be sued by them. She took a profit of $6K and made sure I paid Mary . I actually lost money on the sale of my house and Paulette left me homeless. When I wrote about it on Zillow, she had her friend Attorney Thomas J. Finn of Hilton Head Island send me a threatening letter. I filed a complaint with the SC Board of Licensing.

All realtors are terrible, be on your guard and ask them upfront for their insurance for errors and omission, that means lies haha they all lie.

ID
Bluffton, South Carolina
Service
Charter One Realty Realtor
Cons
  • Being swindled
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
$20000
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article