Charlie is a thief

I used him once and he was good. I even gave him a good review, then the man called me mad because Charlie never gave him his cabnets. I called him and he said he was running behind. I do not know what happened. The next job for me was a much bigger job he received $5000 and never showed up again. He sent me pictures of product , but it has been month since I heard from him. I can call him from another phone and he just lies. I know others that have had a bad experience, stay away from this man. He talks a good game though, you will be sure he won't screw with you and it is all the other persons fault.
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Service
Charlies Custom Cabinets Customer Care
Cons
  • He did not deliver
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Terrible cabinet company stole my money

I paid the owner; Charlie $2,000, as a deposit for new cabinets and countertops to be installed in my home. Apparently he claims to make the cabinets in hs shop. He also claimed to be a licensed contractor. I found out after he stopped returning my phone calls that he is actually an unlicensed person posing as a contractor. He was supposed to install cabinets last week as has not returned any phone calls or messages to refund my money or install my cabinets I paid for. Do not use this company for any work. Charlie is a *** man driving around with cabinet samples in his truck and advertising on Craigslist.
#1119967

I just had my kitchen done today and they did a wonderful job. Will refer to all my friends and family!!!!

Ur a lier Tim ! He does great work u didn't wanna pay him u took off

no excuse for taking money and delivering nothing sounds like theft file with the police for felony theft asap

Hides behind his phone and full voicemail

Not sure what "Charlie" your complaining about but Charlie's Custom Cabinets 480-584-**** is working on the second job for me. I was so happy with his custom work that I'm using him on a second home.

He is Fair, Honest and offers good alternatives to your design. Wanda Delgado

Charlies custom cabinents did a beautiful job on my k

itchen bathroom ect. He is now the company I go to when I need a job done and always has a fair price.

I completely disagree Charlies custom cabinents did just a beauiful job on my kitchen and bathroom, was fairly priced and came out amazing.

I agree, same problem we had.

View more comments (7)
ID
Phoenix, Arizona
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article