My food was never delivered

They took my payment and they were already closed. I never received my food I want a full refund.
Columbus, Ohio

Charley's Steakhouse

Is good restaurant, but too expensive al least they should be put the gratuity down because its incredible pay 17% plus taxes and I don't have complaint about food or services, to me was good but I had the impression the waitress try to serve to fast and don't let me enjoy my food because they need that table to other people are waiting, even I make the reservation with two days in advance I believe they need to have more patient and have enough space to the people that unfortunatly think is the perfect place to go to celebrated or enjoy the best steaks in the town. That's big lie.

This is complaint for charley's from the store at the base in Magdill AFB. We purchased a LG teriyaki Hvy chicken and regular fries with the drink.

When we eate the sandwish the chicken was old salty and the friend same problem. We really upset with this situation. We paid 13.68 for a Large sandwish. Could please speak with this people they don't doing they job.

You company have to be careful with the food. Because, customer like us we are not happy. Can you fix this problem.

Thank you. Blanca Morales if you have any questions call me at (813) 504-****.

Orlando, Florida

Charley's Steakhouse is the worst

My friends and I decided to go to Charleys Steakhouse in Orlando because someone read that it was the number one steakhouse in the city or something. If that is true... I would suggest not eating steak in Orlando. When I first walked in I saw a 50 oz porterhouse steak displayed in a glass display case, and it was more like a T-Bone...there was at most half an inch of meat on the filet side. Who were they trying to fool? That's how things began. It took us 20 minutes to get our water and not everyone got it on the server's first try. We had to ask a few times for everyone to get served water! Then, the pan fried calamari we ordered as an appetizer came out disgusting and soggy. Our salad basically had no dressing (by the way they only offer the watered down vinagerette dressing, no ranch or bluecheese) and they did not have horseradish for the steak. Have you ever had to ask for a refill on your coke 3 times before getting it? Oh yeah, it happened at our table! On the other hand the desert was pretty good and the waiter was extremely nice. He noticed that it was my friends birthday and brought out a large birthday cake slice and had his crew sing happy birthday! I thought that things were actually turning this horrible experience around for the better. Its better late than never. Unfortunately, the waiter was either new or incompetent without good reason. Our waiter, John, brought us tickets that showed us what we owed with the automatic 17% gratuity added. Did he deserve it? No... but like I said, I was feeling pretty good after my awesome desert, so whatever. I gave the guy my credit card and got a bill that didn't match the ticket. He tried to charge me more! Not just me either. Everyone's bill was messed up. We waited about 20 minutes for him to print out new tickets. We shared our dining experience with the manager on duty, Darcy, but she seemed unsympothetic to our concerns. She listened politily, but the look in her eyes expressed what she thought. We were just tourists and she had to hear us out because it was her job. Thanks Darcy. Most places at least discount your ticket or try something to ensure the customer's satisfaction. We weren't looking for a free meal, even a sincere apology would have been appreciated. To sum things up, Charleys has disgusting overpriced food and horrible customer service. Unless you want to put a damper on your vacation and squander 2 hours of your life, stay away! Outback or Longhorn even McDonald's would be a better alternative to this dump.

I couldn't agree more as I had a similar experience with that "manager." Wow, what a poor excuse for a manager. She was a whitetrash trainwreck!

The part where you thought you should have gotton a discount explains it all. You are hoping for something out of this.

The service is not that bad and you are an ungrateful child for the free birthday cake your friend got. Why are twelve year olds such as yourself(undisciplined, ungrateful twelve year olds at that) allowed to vacation and dine alone.

been there once never go again the meat was tastless next time in orlando go to gaylord palms hotel inside is a steakhouse that will make you cry it is sooo good, service is top notch.

View more comments (2)
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article