My food was never delivered

They took my payment and they were already closed. I never received my food I want a full refund.
Columbus, Ohio

Charley's Steakhouse

Is good restaurant, but too expensive al least they should be put the gratuity down because its incredible pay 17% plus taxes and I don't have complaint about food or services, to me was good but I had the impression the waitress try to serve to fast and don't let me enjoy my food because they need that table to other people are waiting, even I make the reservation with two days in advance I believe they need to have more patient and have enough space to the people that unfortunatly think is the perfect place to go to celebrated or enjoy the best steaks in the town. That's big lie.

This is complaint for charley's from the store at the base in Magdill AFB. We purchased a LG teriyaki Hvy chicken and regular fries with the drink.

When we eate the sandwish the chicken was old salty and the friend same problem. We really upset with this situation. We paid 13.68 for a Large sandwish. Could please speak with this people they don't doing they job.

You company have to be careful with the food. Because, customer like us we are not happy. Can you fix this problem.

Thank you. Blanca Morales if you have any questions call me at (813) 504-****.

Orlando, Florida

Charley's Steakhouse is the worst

My friends and I decided to go to Charleys Steakhouse in Orlando because someone read that it was the number one steakhouse in the city or something. If that is true... I would suggest not eating steak in Orlando. When I first walked in I saw a 50 oz porterhouse steak displayed in a glass display case, and it was more like a T-Bone...there was at most half an inch of meat on the filet side. Who were they trying to fool? That's how things began. It took us 20 minutes to get our water and not everyone got it on the server's first try. We had to ask a few times for everyone to get served water! Then, the pan fried calamari we ordered as an appetizer came out disgusting and soggy. Our salad basically had no dressing (by the way they only offer the watered down vinagerette dressing, no ranch or bluecheese) and they did not have horseradish for the steak. Have you ever had to ask for a refill on your coke 3 times before getting it? Oh yeah, it happened at our table! On the other hand the desert was pretty good and the waiter was extremely nice. He noticed that it was my friends birthday and brought out a large birthday cake slice and had his crew sing happy birthday! I thought that things were actually turning this horrible experience around for the better. Its better late than never. Unfortunately, the waiter was either new or incompetent without good reason. Our waiter, John, brought us tickets that showed us what we owed with the automatic 17% gratuity added. Did he deserve it? No... but like I said, I was feeling pretty good after my awesome desert, so whatever. I gave the guy my credit card and got a bill that didn't match the ticket. He tried to charge me more! Not just me either. Everyone's bill was messed up. We waited about 20 minutes for him to print out new tickets. We shared our dining experience with the manager on duty, Darcy, but she seemed unsympothetic to our concerns. She listened politily, but the look in her eyes expressed what she thought. We were just tourists and she had to hear us out because it was her job. Thanks Darcy. Most places at least discount your ticket or try something to ensure the customer's satisfaction. We weren't looking for a free meal, even a sincere apology would have been appreciated. To sum things up, Charleys has disgusting overpriced food and horrible customer service. Unless you want to put a damper on your vacation and squander 2 hours of your life, stay away! Outback or Longhorn even McDonald's would be a better alternative to this dump.

I couldn't agree more as I had a similar experience with that "manager." Wow, what a poor excuse for a manager. She was a whitetrash trainwreck!

The part where you thought you should have gotton a discount explains it all. You are hoping for something out of this.

The service is not that bad and you are an ungrateful child for the free birthday cake your friend got. Why are twelve year olds such as yourself(undisciplined, ungrateful twelve year olds at that) allowed to vacation and dine alone.

been there once never go again the meat was tastless next time in orlando go to gaylord palms hotel inside is a steakhouse that will make you cry it is sooo good, service is top notch.

View more comments (2)
West Bloomfield Township, Michigan

About

Charleys SteakHouse Terms of Service
The Customer have not viewed any products recently. THESE TERMS OF USE GOVERN THE CUSTOMER'S USE OF THIS WEB SITE (THE "SITE") PROVIDED BY TALK OF THE TOWN RESTAURANTS, INC., A FLORIDA CORPORATION ("TALK OF THE TOWN"). BY ACCESSING THIS SITE, THE CLIENT OF CHARLEYS STEAKHOUSE ARE INDICATING THE USER'S ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS OF USE. THESE TERMS OF USE ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY TALK OF THE TOWN AT ANY TIME IN ITS DISCRETION AND ANY CHANGES WILL BE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING TO THIS SITE. THE CLIENT'S USE OF THIS SITE AND TRANSACTIONS COMPLETED USING THIS SITE AFTER SUCH CHANGES ARE IMPLEMENTED CONSTITUTES THE CLIENT'S ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THE CHANGES. PLEASE CONSULT THESE TERMS OF USE REGULARLY. Please review Company's Privacy Policy which also governs The Customer's access to and use of the Site. It is a condition of The Client's use of the Site that all the information The Client provide will be correct, current, and complete.
To read more: https://www.talkofthetownrestaurants.com/service/terms/
Charleys SteakHouse Privacy Policy
The User of Website have not viewed any products recently. The following Privacy Policy describes the information and privacy practices for the Web Site of Talk of the Town Restaurants, Inc. (the "Site"). When The User provide Website with personal information about The Client of Charleys SteakHouse The User of company services are accepting the information practices described in this policy. Note that this Privacy Policy applies to Talk of the Town and does not apply to third-parties that may be accessible through the Site. Talk of the Town encourages The Customer to read the privacy policies of those other sites to learn how they collect, use, share and secure The Client's information. The information Talk of the Town learns from users of the Site allows Talk of the Town to personalize and continually improve The User's experience with the Site. User Supplied Information. The following is a list of the types of Information that may be collected by Talk of the Town: property search criteria, contact information, and searching, and navigation patterns.
To read more: https://www.talkofthetownrestaurants.com/service/privacy/
Summary

Charley’s Steakhouse is a restaurant from Talk of the Town chain. Charley’s Steakhouse was founded in 1974. For many years Charley’s Steakhouse has been providing visitors with delicious meals and exceptional services. Millions of people all over the country have already estimated taste of food served at Charley’s Steakhouse. Charley’s Steakhouse has created unique dining experience that keeps on amazing every visitor. If you like grilled meat, Charley’s Steakhouse is the very restaurant you should visit. Charley’s Steakhouse has gained a reputation of a good restaurant with high quality services. This place is a great choice for those like having delicious dinner!

Charleys SteakHouse reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article