Verified Reviewer

Dealer Addon Extreme Climate Protection

The dealer is saying that this ceramic paint sealer is applied at the factory. When we first saw the car it was filthy like it came off a shipping container. They did a poor job of detailing and they said they detailed and applied the ceramic coat in two hours. They refuse to provide a work order for the ceramic coat and I no longer trust them as their story changes every time. Im a fifth Gen owner. This is unacceptable. I either want my $1500 back, or the dealership to pay that amount to a detail service of my choosing. I do not trust them to say they did it and not do it. Im souring to Mazda from this technique. I paint $1500 for edge banding that doesnt even cover the whole doors, they never did a detail and they only tinted two windows. So about an hour of work for $1500. If you guys cannot make this right, it will unfortunately be my last Mazda which is a shame as we love the CX-5. Its the best car we have and makes our Mercedes look cheap!

User's recommendation: Never buy a dealer package, specifically the Extreme Climate, you could do the work yourself for like $100. Make sure you read everything at finance.

ID
Tempe, Arizona

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article