Underqualified radio host

I love channel 94. As an American fan of the beautiful game, I love being able to access radio programs focused on soccer. However, I would like to express my disappointment in Kevin Flynn and his show, Over the Ball. During the World Cup, he made a crack about Cristiano Rinaldo's injury, referring to a "tear in his fallopian tube," which I thought was wildly inappropriate. I decided to continue listening, despite his sophomoric humor and lack of meaningful commentary on the game. Today, he referred to Pep Guardiola as "a ***" for his behavior at the end of the MLS All-Star game last night. This language prompted the first caller to use the same description of the MLS' head coach. All in all, the female voices are missing in sports, in general. This kind of blather does nothing to elevate the American public's view of the game and its American commentators. I have no idea where this comment will land, but it's my hope that somebody could pass this along to the folks who run the show with Sirius. This guy doesn't deserve the air time he gets.
ID
#519285 Review #519285 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article