Chang's Acupuncture San Antonio, TX

Update by user Aug 27, 2011

I talked to the, and I will have another appointment so they can explain why this happened. they are being cooperative about this issue.

Original review posted by user Aug 27, 2011
I went to chang's acupuncture after hearing great things about his treatments. The first time I was there, he did acupuncture on the front and back of my body. When we were getting ready to do the acupuncture in my back, Mr. Chang grabbed my butt. That's right, he did not touch it to insert a needle or anything. He grabbed it! As if this was not enough, the language barrier, or his lack of cooperation prevented me from getting answers to questions I asked more than one time. He did not explain things to me even if I asked. As if I didn't have enough with the butt grabbing! Never again, will I be going back to this man.

If your questions were answered and there was just cause for what he did. I think it is only right that you remove your comment.

If you can not remove it contact this web page creator and have it removed. Plus you owe him a public apology.

Maybe you should ask questions before you go around accuse people of molesting you. This kind of slander ruins the reputation of good honest men.

you're an ***. the butt is the center of human movement.

he was checking your alignment, not trying to grab a feel. he might have also been checking to see if your butt was in spasm or properly firing and relaxing. have you seriously never had massage or acupuncture treatment?

you go to a dr to be fixed. you sound like a real tight *** anyway, so he was probably right to be touching there, as it seems to be the root of your problem.

@PissedConsumer385851

You're right. She probably needs what she thought she was about to get.

Ok. I talked to them, and will go to another appointment so they can explain this to me. They are being cooperative about this.

View more comments (4)
ID
San Antonio, Texas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article