They will sell you junk that doesn't even pass inspection.

When I picked up my car the tires were almost flat. I stopped at the first service station and the tires were inflated from 25 - 19 pounds. This should have been my first clue. The gas mileage I was promised was way off. This was a PT Cruiser that my wife loved until it went into some mode that made it run only in second gear. Then, I took it in for the annual inspection and the subframe was rusted that it wouldn't pass inspection. The inspection was done by a mechanic who I had a close relationship, but he didn't want his name on a new inspection sticker. Then I asked for a refund from the "free" warranty. They said it was free. My attitude it was "free" because I paid for it in the initial deal. So, Chandler got the refund. That pissed me off as much as anything else. Bottom line, I had to clean the car and trade it in.

They're crooks. Nice people, but they will sell you a car that is crap while they smile.

@PissedConsumer1508855

The PT Cruiser is basically a Dodge Neon with a tall ugly body. The Neon was basically a slightly better built Yugo.

View more comments (1)
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article