Champion Plumbing - Air Conditioner Repair Review from Kilgore, Texas

Air conditioning failed late Friday night in rental home. Contacted rental managemen company by email on Saturday morning according to terms of lease. AC Company contacted us to set up appt for Wed to look at problem. My husband was having major surgery so we scheduled for 2:00 - 4:00 on Thursday. Company did not show and rescheduled for Friday from 1:00 - 3:00. Company did not show. Every time I called I was told technician was stuck in traffic and would arrive in about 30 minutes. Technician finally arrived at 7:00 pm, too late to do anything until Monday. Company scheduled AC replacement for Wednesday. No one showed. Company assured us someone would be there Thursday morning to replace AC unit. No one showed but assured me they would be there Thursday afternoon. No one showed until Friday at 11:00 am. This is in San Antonio, a very hot area. Thermostat in house rose to 90°. We were forced to rent a hotel room for 3 nights because of the excessive heat, my husband's very poor health and this company's poir service and outright disregard for any kind of customer service.
ID
Kilgore, Texas
Service
Champion Plumbing Air Conditioner Repair
Reason of review
Order processing issue

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article