Worst dental care EVER

Dr. Mazzarella of Chambersburg Dental Associates did a cleaning and began an evaluation. He recommended certain treatments which my insurance would not cover. After I tried to explain this, he told he would need time to review my file to complete the evaluation and would call me within 2 or 3 days. I NEVER heard from him. In the meantime, he billed my insurance for a completed cleaning, exam, and evaluation. My insurance paid the claim. After waiting a week, I attempted to call him to get the details of the evaluation. He was "unavailable" to take my call and once again, did not call me back when I left a message. I called again and was told he would NO LONGER be treating me. He never treated me in the first place but billed for services he did NOT complete. This leaves me waiting another six months to seek treatment from another dentist since my insurance will only pay for one cleaning/exam/evaluation every six months. When I mentioned this, no one at the office seemed to be concerned that they had charged for services that were not completed.
ID
Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
Cons
  • Service
  • Attitude of dentist
  • Billing practices
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article