2012 Honda

I would sincerely like to thank Bob and Craig for an excellent job performed in repairs and customer service. The rear door of my Honda was hit by another vehicle and sustained significant damage to which a new door had to be ordered. Bob extended his kindness and offered to pick up my vehicle for me, saving me having to take time off work. Bob and Craig completed the job in one day and had my vehicle returned to me washed and cleaned. What great turn around service! Their prices were honest very affordable. Bob and Craig, thank you ever so much for your excellent services! I will definitely refer anyone your way. Sincerely, Kea
ID
Kansas City, Missouri
Service
Chambers Brothers Collision Repair Customer Care
Pros
  • Turn around time
  • Respect and hospitality
  • Excellent customer service
Reason of review
All of the above!

Chambers Automotive & Collision

I took my car to Chambers Auto in Grandview. MO after a recommendation and reading their high ratings with my insurance co. The repair took nearly a mo. (cosmetic only) then finally, the day of a snow storm they called me late in the day to let me know I needed to pick up my car. They were very excited about getting more damaged cars in from the upcoming snow storm! I picked my car up the following day, voicing my concerns about my radio code not working as it had worked in the past. I placed a call to Honda for help but could not speak to anyone directly about the stereo code issue. I had to leave Chambers, letting them know I was concerned as they blamed my code information when I Had previously never had a problem (in over 7 yrs). Pulling into Honda 2 days later (with no follow up call from Chambers) to get my stereo working again, I was made aware of 2 tail lights/brake lights being out on the rear of my car. Pretty careless for installing a brand new rear end of the car & trunk! The shop also took a look @ my battery, which was very corroded with no heads-up from Chambers, who had to disconnect electrical to repair the vehicle. O'Neill Honda quickly replaced the bulbs, stating they were very concerned about my safety as I had been driving in snow and dark evenings with no brake lights. I tried calling Chambers in mid-afternoon the same day (Saturday). No answer, no machine, no voice mail or concern about my car! Evidently this shop is too established to work Saturdays or follow-up. This was a very disheartening experience considering the repairs totaled more than $6,000 and the vehicle was fully insured. To have a hasty attitude from the shop, for more storm damaged cars in precedence of my safety, is intolerable. I had previously planned to recommend the shop. I will be calling with my complaint and asking the representative (Kim) to reimburse Honda for the bulbs that were overlooked. Fortunately I did not have another accident and was not stopped by a police officer in the meantime. I also received no cost assistance on battery corrosion. This was the responsibility of Chambers as they had my vehicle for nearly one full calendar mo. Terrible, inconsiderate customer service.

Two bulbs and a radio reset could not possibly cost that much. The radio code is lost if the battery is dead also.

Batteries go bad in extreme cold and heat. I can't imagine how anyone could claim replacing the entire rear of the car as cosmetic.

I have had to reset my Honda radio code twice. Once for a bad battery and once after giving someone a jump.

I have used Chambers at least 2 or 3 times and they have always done a great job on my car and my daughters too. I have never had a single issue.

Too bad you had a problem, but I wouldn't go anywhere else! :)

View more comments (1)
ID
Kansas City, Kansas
Loss

About

Chambers Brothers Collision Repair Warranty
To read more: http://www.chambersbrothers.com/warranty.asp
Chambers Brothers Collision Repair FAQ
Appointments are preferred, however. The Company currently are not open on Saturdays. A car is a total loss when the price of repairs exceeds the insurance company's determined value of The Client's vehicle. Nowadays, most cars are built using uni-body (frame and body as one) construction. Company's highly skilled technicians, with the aid of Chambers Brothers Collision Repair's' state-of the-art computer measuring system, can return The User's vehicle to its original factory specifications. The retail value of The User's vehicle is determined by many factors including market area, pre existing damage, mileage and major refurbishments done to The Customer's vehicle. Today's modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints. Chambers Bros. Collision Repair has made a major investment in the finest paint system available and constantly upgrades its technology and equipment to ensure that each vehicle's paint matches.
To read more: http://www.chambersbrothers.com/faqs.asp
Top Chambers Brothers Collision Repair Services

Customer Care

Chambers Brothers Collision Repair Pros and Cons

Pros: Turn around time, Respect and hospitality, Excellent customer service, Consideration and courtesy, Affordable pricing

Summary

Chambers Brothers Collision Repair repairs damaged cars providing complete refurbishment and renewal of broken auto body. Besides that, it provides such kinds of restoration as indoor estimates, frame and suspension damage repair, wheel repair, painting, dent repair and detailing. All services are performed by dedicated and skilled mechanics and technicians who have spent many years to become real professionals that are able to make your damaged automobile look like a new one – without any scratch. The company has equipment and accuracy to repair any kind of breakage, from the smallest ding to major collision damage.
Chambers Brothers has been working in auto repair industry since 1983 and now it provides services for near 120 car owners monthly.

Chambers Brothers Collision Repair reviews and complaints

Chambers Brothers Collision Repair is ranked 2 out of 1737 in Service Centers and Repairs category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article