Verified Reviewer
Junior Reviewer

Unauthorized charges on account they won't do anything.

Update by user May 11, 2021

CFSB hasn't contacted us, but ATT presidents office did. We still have not made too much progress yet.

AT&T told us what the thief has bought and are sending papers to us for the ID theft, we are too fill out. Still waiting for money and for them to arrest the thief.

Original review posted by user Apr 11, 2021
Debit card was stolen, we have unauthorized charges on our account. They said we waited to long to report the card stolen, we did, less than 24 hours we reported it. My husband only uses it a couple times a month, so we didn't know until the charges showed up. They said we should know where our card is at all times and keep our eyes on it. We did, it was in his truck where he keeps it. They also let one of the transactions go through after the card was cancelled, their reply was it must have been used 2 to 3 days prior, so that's why it posted after card was cancelled. I used their bill pay, and put Murray Bank they sent it to Murray Pest control. They told me I had to call Murray Pest control to have them cancel payment (they already refused it) but the bank CFSB said they couldn't call them. CFSB used Wex company to send payment. Pest control refused payment but the bank said they called WEX and WEX doesn't have the money back yet. and they told me I have to call pest control back again. Pest control refused the payment so they don't even have it. So again, bank won't give my money back. I have banked with other banks for 38 years never had a bank blame me for anything and the other banks have always took care of the problem for me. Money loss of $1259, and I need to make mortgage payment. CFSB lies and is lazy. I will be taking my business else where!

User's recommendation: Find another bank, CFSB tells you lies and is lazy.

ID
Murray, Kentucky
Cons
  • Wont take the blame for their mistakes they will blame you
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article