Unfair Practice

www.watch-football.net. If any of you are interested in watching football on your PC then beware of this site. I paid for twelve months, but just after two months they disabled my account. I sent them a text and two e-mails to there admin office, asking them why, all have been totally ignored. In two months I have watched one uninterrupted football match the others were in fits and starts and kept freezing up. They claim to be the best streaming site on the web, that couldn't be any further from the truth. They also claim to have matches on everyday, also not true. There was matches on the 18th Dec then nothing until the 2nd January, hardly everyday. I have now seen several complaints on the web about this site, wish I had seen them before I paid. I have been told when you want to watch a match, what they really do is pass you over to other football sites. Now I don't think that is legal. In my opinion this site is a scam.
ID
London, England
Loss

About

Summary

Find support, ask questions and share information with the cystic fibrosis community through our message boards, chats & blogs.

CF Forums reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article