Post card offer in mail.

Certified Marketing Services - Post card offer in mail.
I received a postcard that assured me that I had "an unclaimed reward" -- I called the provided number on the card; the person who answered spoke broken English and was a bit difficult to understand. That being said they offered me my "reward" of a $100.00 gift card "good at Walmart or Target". The catch? I had to pay the "one time shipping and handling fee of $2.50". Hmmmm with my own visa or Master or Debit card. I immediately told them that I "felt uncomfortable giving my card number out" then the woman launched into an obviously rehearsed scripted spiel to make me "more comfortable" to give them my information. Nope. Didn't do it. Glad I didn't. And it simply smacked of S C A M!!
ID
Cons
  • Sketchy - wanted my bank card info to pay for my reward

Market Force, Certified Marketing Services INC,

Fake of course. They sent me a bogus check and tried to push me to send money via "Western Union" before the check cleared. Bogus bull here. Also who has a company that has aol as an email host? Isn't it suppose to be along the lines of RandyOxford.CMS.org or ROxford@***.org?? Nice try, Don't trust a check by assuming its real. Wait for it to clear, have a bank verify it. Don't deposit in your account!! You could try cashing it at checks cashed. Stay clear and away from these email addresses and company, Market Force, Certified Marketing Services INC Randyofficedpt@***.com Catlover17@***.ca

I received a check from them and I cleared in my bank and I went forward with my assignment. Easiest $ I ever made

SCAM ALERT.....Do not trust these people!!!

I was contacted about a mystery shopper job....which I did not respond to..with a few days of that email I received a check in the mail immediately followed by an email that told me to cash the check and keep some of it and Western Union the rest to another person to which they gave me the name and address for!!!

I called the Federal Trade Commission and the USPS to file complaints!! According to the postal service this is a fraud!!!

I also spoke with the company that was listed on the check and they said that they had been used as part of this scam about a year ago and they had people from all 50 states that had received these checks from Certified Marketing Services!!!! WATCH OUT!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
#197868 Review #197868 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Boston, Massachusetts

About

Certified Marketing Services Terms of Service
Copying, reproduction, retransmission, or redistribution of any or all content contained in the Sites, in whole or in part, or in any medium or form is prohibited. Any information sent to or from Market Force Information or its licensees is and shall be the property of Market Force Information. The information provided on the Sites are presented solely for the purpose of providing information that might be of general interest to The User Those who choose to access this site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with any relevant country-specific, federal, state, or local laws. Market Force Information reserves the right to change the material on any of the Sites at any time. The information contained on the Sites are intended to be of general interest to The User of Website and does not address the circumstances of any particular individual or entity.
To read more: https://www.marketforce.com/terms-conditions
Certified Marketing Services Privacy Policy
Market Force Information LLC, and its wholly owned subsidiaries ("Market Force Information", www.marketforce.com, The Company or Company's), is committed to protecting and respecting The Client's privacy. Certified Marketing Services understand that The User of company services care about the use and storage of The Client's Personal Data which is why www.marketforce.com have created this privacy policy in order to demonstrate Company's commitment to The Customer's privacy. The policy aims to help The User of Website to understand what information www.marketforce.com might collect, use, share, and keep about The Customer and may change from time so please check back here frequently. Users of any of the services accessible through Certified Marketing Services's' KnowledgeForce reporting platform. Users of any of the services accessible through the App. Please read this policy carefully to understand Company's practices regarding The Client's Personal Data and how The Company will treat it. If The User of Website disagree with any of the terms of this privacy policy, The Client of Certified Marketing Services should immediately cease the use of the Sites or the App, as applicable.
To read more: https://www.marketforce.com/privacy-policy
Certified Marketing Services Pros and Cons

Cons: Sketchy - wanted my bank card info to pay for my reward

Summary

Certified Marketing Services uses customer intelligence in order to provide companies with the satisfied clients. Certified Marketing Services operates with a large network of mystery shoppers all over the world and has more than 350 huge companies among its clients, having the main office in Colorado. Banking, retail, grocery, restaurant, movie, theatre and other industries are the specialization of this company. It provides four main customer intelligence solutions: operational excellence, customer satisfaction, advanced analytics and customer intelligence platform. Customer satisfaction is measured with the help of such instruments as panel research, social media monitoring, employee engagement service, customer satisfaction surveys and the others. Certified Marketing Services also helps to control operational excellence. It provides mystery shopping, retail audits, competitive evaluations, etc.

Certified Marketing Services reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article