CertIDea.com is a scam company

Keep your money - don't waste it on CertIdea.com. I purchased one of their exam preps - for 1Z0-541, Oracle WebCenter Essentials. What I got was an almost worthless product. Indeed they provided a series of qestions, but their answers were (as I unfortunately discovered later) were WRONG!!! Furthermore, they offered no explanations for their answers, nor did they cite any references. It appears all they did was copy the questions and answers from another free cite, and sell them. After consistently getting 100%s on their practice and virtual tests, I took the real exam, and failed with a 64%. When i asked them to make good on their guarantee, they ignored me, finally after bugging them for more than 3 weeks, they refused to refund my money, and instead only offered me a 20% discount. Don't make the mistake I did - stay away from this company!
ID
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Loss

About

Summary

Certidea provides certification and exams in various IT areas. Certidea provides IT Exam material and developing excellent tools for achieving certification success in any field. Certidea is run by professionals having vast experience in the IT field; they are a committed team of individuals that make sure that the customers get the latest and most up to date exam material. Certidea operates via web-site that belongs to and is maintained by the Certidea Co. LTD selling products to customers online. Its products vary from Microsoft, or Cisco, to CheckPoint etc.

CertIdea reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article