Buyer beware

I have received 3 items so far. one, the tea kettle , i have loved for nearly a year. Now I have just unboxed 2 items today. both have chips. One of them the business owner insists is a mark on all the long handle pieces and says he will not replace. frustrating. I won't be purchasing any more,even though I love what i have had. He says the larger pot must have gotten shipped in transit, but they are very well boxed, so I think it happened in the original location, and the inspection is not good. both of these pieces I can see might sell if the buyer knows they are seconds. and then they can choose whether or not to proceed.
ID
Chattanooga, Tennessee

Cermacor Xtrema Cookware broke too easily

I bought a ceramcor xtrema frying pan from Mercola.com last July. Last month I was putting it in the sink and it broke into three pieces. This does not work for me. It cost $149 and for that much money it has to stand up to daily use. Mercola.com refused me a refund. It is not warranteed for breakage unless it has something to do with extreme heat or cold. If it just breaks while you are putting it in the sink it doesn't count. Needless to say I cannot risk investing in this product again. Ceramcor offered me a new one for $60 without the lid, but then I would have invested over $200 in a frying pan that I can't count on to hold itself together.

It's a ceramic pan, it's going to break if you knock it around. You can't treat it like a metal pan.

I own several Ceramcor cooking pans and have not broken any of them during regular use and cleaning.

You have to learn to take care of them well. I love these pans and don't regret buying them.

ID
Salt Lake City, Utah

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article