London@***.biz

D Hi, everyone, didn't mean to write here but I follow the forum for some time. I arrived in UK with the help of london@***.biz Person from their office met me at the airport and they invited me to see their office. I wanted so much to see personally Miss Johnson. who was always so nice to me on the chat and assisted always. She is very kind and smiling. Everybody was real busy in their office and I think they don't have time to meet visitors there. But I am happy I saw them and said a huge THANK YOU personally to them. They helped me out!
Paris, Ile-De-France

This agency finds jobs without waste money and time

Hi, there! Greetings from Europe! Centrumjobs.biz did the best for me. Everything- explanations, For couple of weeks I got all documents, contracts…Terrible story for me to Dublin. My job now is all about I dreamed of – I am working with children – day care assistant. I have university education for teacher and this job makes me feel useful and happy! New life, new friends, new experience… Thank you all people in this company!Centrumjobs.biz are polite equip and do professional work for their users!If you want to find a job right now, don't wait more. The true way is Centrumjobs.biz

ive been on a processing of work permission,1st i pay 32 euro,2nd 17 euro now thay asking me again to pay 60 euro because my employer hesitate to pay this process due to high payment they ask by euro_consult3..im doubt that in the end i will gain nothing.please help me if ill go for it or not?who are those clients of brightcove?what are your experiences?as segred say its the same experienced for me plz help me. :cry

hi sallie. do you already got a job from centrum jobs.

is they really a scam.

just want to know. please help me

#220743

To all, hows ur application now?...was it successful? or not?...pls share ur experience..help us

#208228

hi sallie, from what country are you? i am also interested to apply thru this centrumjobs i hope they are not scam.

#206569

I've send a total of 46.50 euro but as I've searched over net i haven't found this as a scam. I talk to them about my application and they said I have to wait because processing of work permit is not easy considering that i am not in a European country. I still hope and pray that by January 2011 will be my lucky day for them.

#204665

same with me. but i doubt they are true

#197230

Hi so this company is truly effective and no scams? I have been communicating witht ehm for week now but for some documents to be processed i have to pay 30 pounds?

View more comments (8)
ID
#201164 Review #201164 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Muskogee, Oklahoma

Centrumjobs.net helped me

Centrumjobs.net They found a job for me in Ireland! They are correct and they attend their applicants with friendly and kind services. So I recommend that company!They found a job for me in Ireland! They are correct and they attend their applicants with friendly and kind services. So I recommend that company!They found a job for me in Ireland! They are correct and they attend their applicants with friendly and kind services. So I recommend that company!They found a job for me in Ireland! They are correct and they attend their applicants with friendly and kind services. So I recommend that company!
ID
#200504 Review #200504 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Sofia, Sofiya

About

Summary

Centrum Jobs is an employment agency based in the UK, which claims to be in the recruitment business for 10 years so far. The company is reported as a con artist for its violation of law. Centrum Jobs does not have a physical address; the Companies House does not have record of this company’s registration. The company illegally recruits applicants from Philippines, as long as this agency is not approved by the Philippines government. Centrum Jobs charges applicants for its services (around 30 Euros), which is considered to be illegal under the European standards where the employer is the one who pays the employment agency. Centrum Jobs has tendency to change its name within a 2 year time period to escape the accumulated amount of complaints.

Centrumjobs reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article