Centron Services

I do hope that you never have the displeasure of owing this company a debit. Miss Taylor Jones is a rude, unclean, and unprofessional person. I have gone places to pay bills for my past bad money management but I have never left in tears until dealing with Centron services. If you have a debt with company I give the advise that you do not sign anything they give you. They smear the line of the law and they tried to get me to sign paper work stating I would pay more money than I could after I told them what I could in hopes of sending my debt to a judgment. Make sure you can answer every question they have for you regarding your estranged spouse. If you can not Taylor Jones will laugh in your face. Taylor Jones and Centron Services are a dirty disgrace to public decency.

This entire company borders on criminal with the way the handle your personal credit, this lone company has the ability to add things to your credit at will. It is a shame people like this are in business in our great State of Montana.

If you deal with these people write everything down with times, names, and what was said. Be prepared to pay some added fees, court costs, and when your done report them to the BBB because the will be ripping you off.

I have had the displeasure of dealing with that person also. Every adjective you used to describe her is 100% correct and true! She is the most unprofessional, vile, rotten excuse for a person I've ever had to deal with!!!!

View more comments (1)
ID
Helena, Montana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article