Can't reach anyone!

Trying to find out why my payments are not reflected on my EXTENSIVE LIST OF CHARGES. The customer "service" line says there are 762 calls ahead of me and to leave a number. My son did reach someone the other day and was trying to understand why his bill did not credit payments and was told to just pay up or they'd raise it to $100. No accountability at all!

User's recommendation: Avoid dealing with them at all costs.

Austin, Texas
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Verified Reviewer

Many questions on bill and web site

I came here to try to investigate the following important questions! What is this $1 and is it charged to me if I pay by the web site? Is the $1 charged to me if I pay by phone? Is the $1 charged to me if I pay by mail? Is the $1 charged to me if I pay in person? I have a TxTag so why did I get a bill in the mail? It looks like I went through three different toll places where my TxTag failed to work so why is it? Why does wording in the FAQ seem to indicate that I was sent the bill because I don't have a TxTag when in reality I have a TxTag? Why are these answers not in the FAQ? Does having a TxTag prevent me from owing the $2.97 or $3.97? If I already have a TxTag can I save $1.99 by getting one? (It says on my paper bill "You could have saved $1.99 with a tag!" and I already have one. Why is this form asking me for my Account Number when my bill (in the mail) does not mention an Account Number (it mentions an Invoice #)? Why can't the site figure out "GGG 1234" like is a valid license plate number? (It made me correct it to "GGG1234" like.) Why is the bill pay asking me to enter my credit card when I already have a credit card connected with the account?

User's recommendation: If you get a toll bill in the mail, pay it right away, despite all obstacles.

#2091040

I am totally pissed about them for the same reasons.. Same situation. Messed up system and trying to make money off of customers.

Service
Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority Toll
Cons
  • Evil corporations
  • Uninformative web site
  • Late fees on bills
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Unreasonable fine/fees

I made a mistake and used a checkbook that is attached to a canceled checking account to write a $2.38 toll bill in Austin, Texas. I knew there would be a fee/fine for the mistake but MSB is unreasonable with the fines they charge. I am being charged $30.00 for insufficient funds AND $15.00 late fee AND the $2.38 toll bill. $47.38 for a $2.38 toll bill???? Come on this is ridiculous! I can understand charging either the insufficient fund charge OR the late fee but NOT both. This is legalized theft. This is what driving on roads has become. Less and less public roads and more and more private roads. The future seems to be public roads will be a thing of the past. Toll Road Drivers BEWARE
#2091041

Yes agree. Useless system.

Dealing with CTRMA n TXtag is like pulling teeth. Horrible processes and systems don't work, but they are ready to charge customers for their inefficient systems and processes.

They made a shift from one system to another and screwed up my account. CTRMA started billing me for Tx tag system isues.

Austin, Texas
Service
Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority Toll
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article