Central Sports, Taftville CT. LIAR and Crook

Bought two helmets off this LIAR. He said they were on sale(1/2 off) and threw in two "free" sets of goggles. I found out the next morning I paid retail for everything after doing some research. Dumb me, should have done my homework before made the purchase. Anyway I went back the day after I made the purchase and requested a refund. I never used the helmets and they were still in the box. He offered store credit. I refused because of principle, he lied to me and I was very overt with that fact. I even showed him the retail price from a different vendor and he told me I was wrong. Really?, He stated his policies and I rebutted with his polices. This jackwagon said the helmets were on sale with a no refund policy. He never stated that the day I bought them nor was there a disclaimer written anywhere, reciept etc.... We went back and forth and then he asked me to read his return policy poster on the register counter. I read it aloud,funny, I met all the requirements to get my money back but he still refused to refund. I embarrased him in front of his employees and again just offered store credit offer. WTF? Now I'm pissed. This guy claims to be a veteran. I am active duty and know we don't train our Sailors and Soldiers past or present to LIE. I told him he was a horrible businesman among other things and asked if he could conciously accept that he knowingly lied and continued to lie even after I showed him physical proof. His answer was simple, yes... What a POS!!! Filed with BBB today. Don't do business with these guys. They are overpriced ( helmets I bought were $150.00 marked down to $80.00, could've got the same helmets for $35 on Amazon) and will lie to get your $.
ID
Mount Laurel, New Jersey

About

Summary

Phoenix Arizona Sports News - azcentral.com offers the latest Phoenix sports news as well as updates on all Arizona pro, college and high school teams.

Central Sports reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article