Central Pacific College Waikiki Hawaii Is Wasting My Money and Time Horrible Staff and System!

I am former Korean student at this "college." this place is horrible system. I am not learning much because they keep changing teachers! sometimes every week or every two weeks! I never get consisant education.the new teacher is dropped in the middle of last teacher's lesson...then people would complain the new teach does not teach like the last one...well, the things is we always have new ones. i hate it. when I tried to set up classes with them, all the staff there speak Japanese, they cannot help me because I don't speak Japanese! I had to put on a Japanese translator on the phone with me, I speak to translator in English, she speaks Japanese to the Central Pacific College staff, they the staff reply in Japanese, then translator speak to me...waste of my time. NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL! why they speak broken English there! maybe they should take the ESL lessons! I spent so much money and it is NOT worth it. There are many other great ESL schools to go to and I would go to one of their competitors. I swear I am done there and will not come back. I warn everyone and consider you warned!!!

You have high expectations for someone with low education. Quit complaining.

No teacher is perfect.

People make mistakes. Crazy ***

how is your education going? you came here to go school? Can you transfer to HPU?

yes i say to them my english is bad and want to change class, they don't let me. they don't care about students. just money

View more comments (2)
ID
Honolulu, Hawaii
Loss

About

Summary

Central Pacific College is based in Honolulu, HI. The school provides English Proficiency Programs EPP and English Conversation Programs ECP. EPP is a twenty hour per week program which is intended for students who have an F-1 Visa. The program has six levels and is designed to improve communicative and grammar skills. ECP is a sixteen hour per week program which is intended for non F-1 students. The program also has six levels. Central Pacific College also offers Club Keiki, which is a seasonal childrens program. The program is held in summer July and August. In addition, Central Pacific College provides TOEFL Preparation Course, TOEIC Preparation Course and Private Lessons, etc.

Central Pacific College reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article