Rip-off artist

Mitchell Baxter was supposed to do landscaping for me. it was all done wrong. drip line broke many times and he never came back to fix it. never gave me receipts. never showed up when he said he would. he does not have a real liscence like he states. DO NOT USE THIS MAN. I need to have everything redone. he has ripped off many other people as well. he always asks for cash upfront and then never returns or buys bad plants... he doesn't do what he says he will do and takes longer then he says. He is a fraud.
ID
San Luis Obispo, California
Loss
$2000

Took deposit and ran.

Mitchell Baxter owner of Central Coast Landscape and Handyman service gave us a bid on a landscaping job. He wrote up the estimate and we gave him a $2000.00 deposit. He never showed up to do the work and will not answer his phone or return any calls. On three separate occasions he said he would be here and never showed. He eventually stopped responding to calls. Now three weeks later he is just gone. We have left multiple messages, texts etc. I found on Angies List and a few other internet sites bad reviews after the fact. Wish I would have checked first.

Mitchell Baxter is back in action! He will rob you blind! https://slo.craigslist.org/sks/474660****.html

He is a ripoff he will take your money and run. He has man :( y lawsu :( its against him.

View more comments (1)
ID
Atascadero, California
Loss
$2000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article