Disrespected, lied and terminated me as a patient

The front desk clerk, 'Janet' failed to fax my labs to a specialist that I was refferred to by the Dr. Haveing one week to do so and three phone calls to inquire and remind her, she was still uncabapable of the task. While driving to my appointment, I was contacted and informed that my appointment would be cancelled without the labs. I called Janet and informed her and she began screaming at me through the phone, (while i was behind the wheel of my car) telling me she had sent them twice and was not going to do it again( my appt. was 35 miles from home). She was out of control, out of line and a complete ***. When I tried to make an appointment to see the Dr. to inform him of this situation, I was terminated as a patient. I then tried to discuss the situation with the office mgr. 'Justine' and was interupted and told that she talked to Janet and the Dr. and thats it, I am cancelled out. Who is protecting the rights of the patient? Why are there not cameras in Doctors offices (they are everywhere else in public) Why is the office personnell NOT under MORE observation? I am a patient with advanced RA and am on Methotrexate and steroids, just thrown out like the trash. So much for the concern and well being of the patient. Talk about a bunch of ***'S, They all work at Central Clinic FOR Dr. Poonam Malholtra and the Doctor herself didn't even care to inquire with me, the patient as to what happened. So she is no better. You, the Patient just DO NOT MATTER! We, the PATIENTS should be able to have the Doctor sign a waiver upon establishment, that they can not be terminated without an a meeting with the Doctor. The office personnel should not be able to make that assumption and a Patients side should always be heard and considered.
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article